Columbia School of Social Work student group to host pro-Oct 7 'teach-in'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Absolutely disgraceful!
But of course, if it were a conservative coming on campus, and holding a rally, all hell would break loose.

1701704875137.png

A student group at Columbia University's School of Social Work in New York will host an on-campus 'teach-in' about what it calls the 'October 7 counteroffensive,' students from 'Columbia Social Workers 4 Palestine' announced online.

"We will discuss the significance of the Palestinian counteroffensive on October 7th," the group said in a post on X, "and the centrality of revolutionary violence to anti-imperialism. See y'all there!" The army-green poster for the event depicts a machine gun shooting a flower through a broken chain, as a dove looks on. The event is to take place on Wednesday.

MSN

I only ever met one guy from Columbia. He was a super-rich total dickhead. Today he would be totally woke but back then he was just annoyingly politically correct. Since I already have a bad taste in my mouth about Columbia, I'm not surprised by any asinine thing they do now. The Palestinian asshole who organized this 'teach in' even called the Oct 7 massacre a Hamas counteroffensive, almost as if he were trying to convince himself that it was something other than cold blooded murder. MAGA

The legacy of the satanic Frankfurt school.

If they truly want a learning experience they would welcome a counter offensive during during the speech. A few participants taken hostage would be a wonderful learning opportunity for them.

Forum List

Back