Come to Israel and celebrate Christianity with the Israelis!!!

And what is at the root cause of this friction between Israeli Jews and Christianity?

Why do Jews reject Jesus?

They were the only demographic to actually observe him. Jesus was a Jew and so were all the disciples.

What Jews from coast to coast say about Jesus is absolutely horrific.... and there is no variance. It is the same story from both coasts.

So we have a disagreement over Jesus between

1. the descendants of those who actually were there and observed it

vs.

2. those who parrot a book that claims stars are the same size as figs... written by Jews....

hmmmmmmmmm..... I can't imagine which one is closer to the truth....

The same type who were 7k strong in a synagogue in NYC singing without masks in Hebrew during Covid lockdown.

We are chosen and we have these dumb Americans completely deceived again.... the official translation of the song being sung.
One of the biggest misconceptions is "chosen" to do what? To obey the mitzvot? So, do it already and leave the rest of us alone.

One of the biggest misconceptions is "chosen" to do what? To obey the mitzvot? So, do it already and leave the rest of us alone.

When CHOSEN Michael Mukasey was CHOSEN by W to be AG, all of the CHOSEN became above Federal Law...

If you have a question, then why not ask it of a Jew? And if you think you understand it, then why ask the question. And why do you insist on playing the victim and asking to ve left alone? Has my practice of Judaism had any effect on you? Are you that fragile?

Yes it's terrible how Albert Einstein became a bitter antisemite in his later years, I was such an admirer of his work too.

It is difficult to accurately assess, but the guess here is that most Jewish Americans are sick and tired of Netanyahu, and prefer to stay in America. Hence, they should be for Trump because W/homO/Biden/Harris are flushing America down the toilet.

If you have a question, then why not ask it of a Jew? And if you think you understand it, then why ask the question. And why do you insist on playing the victim and asking to ve left alone? Has my practice of Judaism had any effect on you? Are you that fragile?

Have you ever asked a Jewish person about Jesus?

What do they say?

“I have spoken openly to the world,” Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret. Why question me? Ask those who heard me. Surely they know what I said.”

When Jesus said this, one of the officials nearby slapped him in the face. “Is this the way you answer the high priest?” he demanded.

“If I said something wrong,” Jesus replied, “testify as to what is wrong. But if I spoke the truth, why did you strike me?” Then Annas sent him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.

fascinating response steeped, no doubt, in knowledge and facts. Well done.

What Jews have said on that subject is as follows...

Give up everything and follow me.... WELL, WHO GETS EVERYTHING? Jesus did

What does "follow me" mean? It means you went to the Nazarene and lived as a slave in a hut. You had no rights at all.

The "I can see" was one scam featuring one liar, run at least 6 times in the outer areas of Judea. One guy shows up pretending to be blind, the "disciples" arrive next to set it up, Jesus comes in, "I can see!" is the scream, Jesus vanishes, and the disciples con everyone they can to join...

Why did Jesus run out of food for 5k slave/followers? Instead of caring for the followers, Jesus and the disciples spent the wealth on themselves at the brothel. Nobody knows precisely why the food ran out, but it did. One wicker basket of fish feeds 200 max one meal, not 5k. Jesus was starving the followers. The followers wanted to leave. Jesus refused. THAT is when Judas ratted him out.

Those cheering the crucifixion = the original "followers" who lost everything and almost lost their lives for worshipping a complete fraud

What Jews have said on that subject is as follows...

Give up everything and follow me.... WELL, WHO GETS EVERYTHING? Jesus did

What does "follow me" mean? It means you went to the Nazarene and lived as a slave in a hut. You had no rights at all.

The "I can see" was one scam featuring one liar, run at least 6 times in the outer areas of Judea. One guy shows up pretending to be blind, the "disciples" arrive next to set it up, Jesus comes in, "I can see!" is the scream, Jesus vanishes, and the disciples con everyone they can to join...

Why did Jesus run out of food for 5k slave/followers? Instead of caring for the followers, Jesus and the disciples spent the wealth on themselves at the brothel. Nobody knows precisely why the food ran out, but it did. One wicker basket of fish feeds 200 max one meal, not 5k. Jesus was starving the followers. The followers wanted to leave. Jesus refused. THAT is when Judas ratted him out.

Those cheering the crucifixion = the original "followers" who lost everything and almost lost their lives for worshipping a complete fraud
so in other words, you have nothing to disprove what I said or defend your claims. Instead you just post something irrelevant. OK, then. Have fun with that.

so in other words, you have nothing to disprove what I said or defend your claims. Instead you just post something irrelevant. OK, then. Have fun with that.

At least it answers why Jews do not believe in Jesus, and why some Israelis torch the Bible...

At least it answers why Jews do not believe in Jesus, and why some Israelis torch the Bible...
Jews do not believe in Jesus because there is no reason to believe in Jesus. Do Christians believe in Muhammed?

Jews do not believe in Jesus because there is no reason to believe in Jesus. Do Christians believe in Muhammed?

Jews believe Jesus existed, just that the story in the New Testament is slanted bullshit....

Forum List

Back