Commie Marxist Cato Institute claims Haitians are a positive to the community.

Most Haitians don't speak English
How can you work in the US if you don't speak English, the OP is bullshit.
Have you seen photos of Haiti? Their standards of living are primative, the OP is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Influx of wild-driving Haitian migrants turning streets of Springfield, Ohio, into combat zone: ‘Eight to 10 accidents a day here’​

1726407911862.png
Haiti after 2010 earthquake

Most Haitians don't speak English
How can you work in the US if you don't speak English, the OP is bullshit.
Have you seen photos of Haiti? Their standards of living are primative, the OP is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Influx of wild-driving Haitian migrants turning streets of Springfield, Ohio, into combat zone: ‘Eight to 10 accidents a day here’​

View attachment 1012375 Haiti after 2010 earthquake
Your photos are just anecdotal. If you read the article it shows that Haitians quickly assimilate into American life and are an asset.
In fact I dont think you have read the link at all. And all you have is some dubious pix.
Kind of like trumps nazi campaign lies.

They are harder working and more law abiding than citizens of the US. They raise the standards where they settle.

Whats not to like ?
Their neighbors in Springfield like them too.

Your photos are just anecdotal. If you read the article it shows that Haitians quickly assimilate into American life and are an asset.
In fact I dont think you have read the link at all. And all you have is some dubious pix.
Kind of like trumps nazi campaign lies.
1. Photos are real.
2. Your article is fiction.
3. How can Haitians assimilate if the don't speak English or have an education? They can't
4. You lose the debate by Godwin's Law. Lies are all democrats have.
5. You did not dispute my article about

Stick to worshiping your "royals", you're better at that than meddling in US politics.

1. Photos are real.
2. Your article is fiction.
3. How can Haitians assimilate if the don't speak English or have an education? They can't
4. You lose the debate by Godwin's Law. Lies are all democrats have.
5. You did not dispute my article about

Stick to worshiping your "royals", you're better at that than meddling in US politics.
Who knows what your pics are about. The right deal in AI fakes so I wouldnt believe any of them.

The right also defends these faks because trump is the worst offender.

I remember his claim that Taylor Swift was onboard.

You discount the article from a right wing source because you dont like it.

They make many claims but you cant refute any of them.

You are intent on demonising good people because of your blind devotion to an insane grifter.

Forum List

Back