Common sense seems more and more rare these days.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I've lost count of how many times I have warned people not to leave plastic water bottles outside where they will be exposed to direct sunlight.

Nobody listens.

20210828_183955.jpg
20210823_162746.jpg

The heat releases BPA and other potentially dangerous chemicals from the plastic into the water.

The only trouble with that is there are so many places where tap water is unsafe to drink as well because of the chemicals and the pollution....
Makes me glad I have a private well with clean pure water. Bottled water and city municipal tap water is disgusting.
Mpls gets it's water from the muddy Mississippi River.
My mothers tap water tastes like bleach.

Can't imagine what the crap tastes like in St. Louise. I did pee in the river up here, so enjoy, folks to the south.

Common sense is more and more rare because Progressive Credentialed Idiocracy is more and more prevalent.

You get what you teach.

Makes me glad I have a private well with clean pure water. Bottled water and city municipal tap water is disgusting.
Mpls gets it's water from the muddy Mississippi River.
My mothers tap water tastes like bleach.

Can't imagine what the crap tastes like in St. Louise. I did pee in the river up here, so enjoy, folks to the south.
Our well water here in Arkansas is the best I've ever had. It's like mountain spring water..... I should sit in the bathtub and start bottling this stuff up. $$

Soft on the hair too..... I can tell the difference when I'm at a motel ...after showering my hair feels dry and brittle.

Forum List

Back