Complete meltdown over Kamala replacing Joe as the Dem nominee on RW media

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is hilarious. The people who staged the attempted insurrection in 2020 are now calling Biden stepping down and Kamala replacing him at the top of the ticket, a coup. I mean, how hypocritical can these people be? I suppose the fear and sudden fright of having a former AG going against your candidate, who is a felon 34 times, can be a little disturbing. Poor Donald must be taking a lot of sleeping pills to get some rest.

It is heartening to see all the concern people like Steven Miller has for people who voted in the Dem primary. That is rather noble of him, but most have already pledged for Kamala.....so....no need to worry Stevie.

This is hilarious. The people who staged the attempted insurrection in 2020 are now calling Biden stepping down and Kamala replacing him at the top of the ticket, a coup. I mean, how hypocritical can these people be? I suppose the fear and sudden fright of having a former AG going against your candidate, who is a felon 34 times, can be a little disturbing. Poor Donald must be taking a lot of sleeping pills to get some rest.

It is heartening to see all the concern people like Steven Miller has for people who voted in the Dem primary. That is rather noble of him, but most have already pledged for Kamala.....so....no need to worry Stevie.

Meanwhile, unhinged leftists continue to attack and try to kill Republican supporters.

It is a coup. They gave Biden a mystery virus. He’s sick. They release some odd statement on Twitter for him dropping out of the race, no video speech.

Today the White House sent out a bunch of memos granting executive powers to the various secretaries. I think it might be Biden fighting back to take away power from Kamala.

Biden Regime is already trying to undermine Kamala:

They are NOT happy about being forced out. Jill is probably in hysterical meltdown mode that is why she has made no public appearances since “the announcement”.

Maybe she is taking some acting lessons for when she finally has to go in front of the camera and support the Democrat nominee that isn’t her husband?

Your campaign manager gig for Trump is complete jimboliar....a total success. How you also got Poopeypants out of the way for the Cackler paves the way for a 50 state sweep.
Excellent work jimboliar! The fake conviction of 34 felony counts was the master stroke of genius, gaining him even more support.

These last few days have been so entertaining thanks to the MAGA reaction to these events.

It seems they truly are scared shitless of going against anyone but Biden

Your campaign manager gig for Trump is complete jimboliar....a total success. How you also got Poopeypants out of the way for the Cackler paves the way for a 50 state sweep.
Excellent work jimboliar! The fake conviction of 34 felony counts was the master stroke of genius, gaining him even more support.
Yeah, a 50 state sweep for Harris. There was no fake conviction. Trump is a convict. Keeo on calling her the cackler, it show just how much you have not heard. And when she beats the shit out of trump in that debate(if Trump doesn't punk out) you will understand why she is going to make history.

Forum List

Back