Comrade Trump Jr. - Skittles - Alt Right - Trayvon Martin

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump Jr.'s Skittles Tweet Highlights His Key Campaign Role

The inclusion of Pepe on Junior's Tweets is a wink and a nod to the racist elements of the Alt Right. Skittles is what Trayvon Martin had on him when he was murdered. The use of M&Ms to represent a "bowl of blacks" is just too brazen for this racist movement, so Skittles have taken their place.

Comrade Trump Junior is signaling to the racist elements within the cult that supports his father that, they are still with the Alt Right movement. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?"

I wondered how long it would be before some Liberal linked 'skittles' to thug Trayvon Martin.

Let me guess, next the Libs will try to link it to the Brown shooting, claiming the candy he stole from the store before he beat up the clerk, walked out the store, attacked a cop, and was shot was also 'skittles'?!

The inclusion of Pepe on Junior's Tweets is a wink and a nod to the racist elements of the Alt Right. Skittles is what Trayvon Martin had on him when he was murdered. The use of M&Ms to represent a "bowl of blacks" is just too brazen for this racist movement, so Skittles have taken their place.

Comrade Trump Junior is signaling to the racist elements within the cult that supports his father that, they are still with the Alt Right movement. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?"

Not only funny, but

th

funny

No member of the Trump family has ever had to suffer consequences for their actions. I'm surprised the tweets aren't worse.

No member of the Trump family has ever had to suffer consequences for their actions. I'm surprised the tweets aren't worse.

But Comrade Trump says he has "sacrificed" for his nation. PPPPLLLLEEAAAAASSEEEEE!!!!!!

Forum List

Back