Condi Rice on CBS This Morning

ZZ PUPPS

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The Iranian nuclear deal is a bad deal. I would never have signed it like that dumbass Barry did.

w00t

Despite one's views in the situation, it is nonetheless 'interesting' that many who insist upon 'moderation' on the Iranian side promote immoderate behavior on the other.

I never understood "deals" with tyrants, to begin with. You honestly think they are just going to stop their insatiable hunger for power because you give them a few bucks or threaten violence? LMAO yea, it really works out :rolleyes:

Dr. Rice needs to run for the Senate and at some point the Presidency. Conservatives love her and she would easily destroy any Democrat she debates against.

I never understood "deals" with tyrants, to begin with. You honestly think they are just going to stop their insatiable hunger for power because you give them a few bucks or threaten violence? LMAO yea, it really works out :rolleyes:

it was about kicking the can down the curb. Honestly they probably thought internal pressure would bring the Iranian government down sooner or later.

They were just pushing off dealing with it until the situation took care of itself.

The change is now the Saudis are really getting antsy over it, as are the Egyptians and other countries.

It's all about containment.

An enlightening read produced by policy wonks if you're so inclined.

Which Path to Persia? Options for a New American Strategy Toward Iran
containment? Like what bibi just accused iran of?

Containment. Keep em close till the opportunity presents itself and you can slit their throat.

Containment. Keep em close till the opportunity presents itself and you can slit their throat.
But they dont seem to be very close lol

But they dont seem to be very close lol
Despite what the Zionists think, the deal kept Iran from moving full throttle to acquire a nuclear warhead. We gave them a deal they couldn't refuse. We played nice with them so they would let their guard down. Now they lack a deterrent for what is surely headed their way.

It's all outlined in the link I gave you.

The Iranian nuclear deal is a bad deal. I would never have signed it like that dumbass Barry did.

w00t

First the US couldn't do a dam thing with N.Korea for the past sixty years. ........ So if her " leave it to the expert" tactics work they sure won't work on those who aren't weak minded enough to fall for the con job speech. Just the weak minds bite this bs.

Trump broke the sixty year hex and they can't stand it.

Sol on Twitter

Despite what the Zionists think, the deal kept Iran from moving full throttle to acquire a nuclear warhead. .
Meh maybe. Im not going to argue that any further since we cant prove it either way.

Forum List

Back