Confessions Of A Voter Fraud

No party or group has tried harder to engage in voter fraud than Republicans and even those attempts are minimal and pathetic. Having said that rampant voter fraud, whether from the left or right, is a lie. In other words, neither party engages or has engaged in voter fraud that in any way that could effect an election.

You're a fool. I just posted two distinct examples of where and how it is happening and you just stick your head in the sand.

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he full of bullshit. Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and being made the fool.

Straight from NPR, one of your favorite fake news sites. Just face it, the country is on to you clowns and now we just have to figure out how to stop it. National I.D. card or passport like they do in Europe.

LOL... I don’t t know what conservatives believe anymore. It used to be they were all opposed to a national ID card because they did not want the federal government tracking you. Now you are for it. Personally our decentralized system of voting is the best in the world. It is only because Trump and Trumpers want to discredit the upcoming election results that we are witnessing these bogus stories of election fraud. Rampant election fraud is a lie.

You're just a typical libtardo. I can shove facts and evidence in your face all day long and you refuse to accept it. Run along, petunia.

No party or group has tried harder to engage in voter fraud than Republicans and even those attempts are minimal and pathetic. Having said that rampant voter fraud, whether from the left or right, is a lie. In other words, neither party engages or has engaged in voter fraud that in any way that could effect an election.

You're a fool. I just posted two distinct examples of where and how it is happening and you just stick your head in the sand.

You’re the fool. The NY Post is a Trump supporting rag and their source is anonymous because he full of bullshit. Stop falling for this voter fraud lie and being made the fool.

Straight from NPR, one of your favorite fake news sites. Just face it, the country is on to you clowns and now we just have to figure out how to stop it. National I.D. card or passport like they do in Europe.

LOL... I don’t t know what conservatives believe anymore. It used to be they were all opposed to a national ID card because they did not want the federal government tracking you. Now you are for it. Personally our decentralized system of voting is the best in the world. It is only because Trump and Trumpers want to discredit the upcoming election results that we are witnessing these bogus stories of election fraud. Rampant election fraud is a lie.

You're just a typical libtardo. I can shove facts and evidence in your face all day long and you refuse to accept it. Run along, petunia.
You’re the one that calls yourself a ”tard”. You have shown me nothing and I have responded to your posts. You posted one NY Post article that I totally discredited. That you either do not understand my responses or refuse to acknowledge them just shows that you are the tard that you proudly proclaim to be.

Ya, no voter fraud the libtards rail.

We know it's going on and so does Trump. And now we have an actual criminal admit it. And his background was vetted.

"A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded."

After reading your cite, it appears voter fraud happens even at polling stations as well. Cheaters are going to cheat. But it also says there were over a 1000 arrests and convictions. So that means that if you do away with Mail-in voting because of the .00001% fraud then you also must do away with the polling voting as well for the same reasons.

With that in mind, YOU come up with a fool proof method? But, hey, I can make a fake DL of a person that won't vote and vote in their place because I have a decent laser color printer and can press the license in plastic.

So you won't mind if I take your ballot and change it. Thanks, good to know.

You could if you had the whole thing and I was stupid enough to give it to you with all my personal information and with it signed but without voting. I I am that stupid maybe I shouldn't be voting in the first place.

We know it's going on and so does Trump. And now we have an actual criminal admit it. And his background was vetted.

"A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded."

After reading your cite, it appears voter fraud happens even at polling stations as well. Cheaters are going to cheat. But it also says there were over a 1000 arrests and convictions. So that means that if you do away with Mail-in voting because of the .00001% fraud then you also must do away with the polling voting as well for the same reasons.

With that in mind, YOU come up with a fool proof method? But, hey, I can make a fake DL of a person that won't vote and vote in their place because I have a decent laser color printer and can press the license in plastic.
Have you not actually seen a license made on the last 10 years?

"But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution"

NY post doesnt have the reputation to publish something from anonymous source.

This sounds like complete bullshit to me. He states that even tho you can photocopy the ballots which in itself would raise a vast number of questions they have to obtain the unique envelopes.
Its like you didnt even read the article.

Sure and I can duplicate one if I really wanted. Okay, it won't pass a strip machine pass but they don't do that when you vote anyway. You keep coming up with reasons that mail-ins should be not done and yet, I can do a number of fake licenses and vote as many times for registered voters that elected to stay home and not vote. Nothing is perfect and cheaters are going to cheat. I just won't hit the same polling place more than once.

I won't go into how easy it is because some idjit will do it but the only thing that won't work will be the magnetic strip which won't have any information on it.

Since someone like me "Might" do this then we need to change in person voting as well. There is obviously too much fraud.

Sure and I can duplicate one if I really wanted. Okay, it won't pass a strip machine pass but they don't do that when you vote anyway. You keep coming up with reasons that mail-ins should be not done and yet, I can do a number of fake licenses and vote as many times for registered voters that elected to stay home and not vote. Nothing is perfect and cheaters are going to cheat. I just won't hit the same polling place more than once.

I won't go into how easy it is because some idjit will do it but the only thing that won't work will be the magnetic strip which won't have any information on it.

Since someone like me "Might" do this then we need to change in person voting as well. There is obviously too much fraud.
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

You got bagged. Get over it and move on to the next subject.

"But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution"

This sounds like complete bullshit to me. He states that even tho you can photocopy the ballots which in itself would raise a vast number of questions they have to obtain the unique envelopes.
Very observant.

I have higher standards than anonymous sources.

Very observant.

In other words, nothing you post here matters.

Fuck off, then.

Very observant.

In other words, nothing you post here matters.

Fuck off, then.
Perhaps you misunderstand.

Here is what Trump does with anonymous sources

Trump's Right Again!

SQUAD GOALS: New Project Veritas Video: Voter Fraud in Ilhan Omar’s District.

It's all about the Benjamins!

1601320076314.png

Somali whistleblower working in sheriff’s office w/ O’Keefe record cash-for-votes scheme.​

A“ballot broker” keeps hundreds of absentee ballots in his car trunk. He brags about them being filled in by people other than the voters. Money changes hands. Witnesses tie the rampant fraud to the campaign chairman of a prominent member of the radical “squad” in the U.S. House. Loose election laws allow people to come from out of state, vote, and then leave again.

Using coronavirus as an excuse to transform how we vote in elections by shifting to mail-in or absentee ballots. Allow ballots to be handled outside the scrutiny of election officials = easy voter fraud.

“Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud,” concluded the bipartisan Commission on Federal Election Reform, co-chaired by former President Jimmy Carter. Allowing such ballots “increases the risks of fraud and of contested elections.”

In 2012, a grand jury in Miami-Dade County warned about the risks of absentee voting: “Once that ballot is out of the hands of the elector, we have no idea what happens to it. The possibilities are numerous and scary.”

Omar Escobar, the Democrat district attorney of Starr County, Texas, says that in his area the abuse of elderly citizens for their absentee ballots is such that “the time has come to consider an alternative to mail-in voting . . . something that can’t be hijacked.”

Veritas reporters found that it was easy to vote using the name of a dead person in New Hampshire. They filmed a Greenpeace activist in Colorado boasting about how he could find ballots in trash cans that could be fraudulently mailed in. In North Carolina, political operatives encouraged Veritas representatives to vote even if they were not citizens. In 2016, Veritas cameras caught Alan Schulkin, Manhattan’s Democrat election commissioner, saying, “It’s absurd. There is a lot of fraud. Not just voter fraud, all kinds of fraud.” He explained, “They put [people] in a bus and go from poll site to poll site.” Schulkin was promptly fired for his candor by New York City mayor Bill de Blasio.

“Ballot harvesting,” in which third parties collect mail-in ballots and deliver them to election officials. While illegal in some states, it is legal in California and other states. The individual collecting the ballots can even be a paid campaign worker for someone who is on the ballot. So-called ballot brokers will target certain communities, apartment complexes, or nursing homes to collect votes for their political party.

O’Keefe has uncovered a massive ongoing voter-fraud scheme in Minneapolis by the corrupt political machine of Ilhan Omar, the congresswoman from Minnesota’s fifth district (Minneapolis) and a close ally of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the U.S. House.

Omar was first elected in 2018 and quickly became a controversial figure, rebuked for her anti-Semitic remarks and accused of shady campaign spending and having committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother. In 2020, she was challenged by Antone Melton-Meaux, a lawyer who promised to pay less attention to national progressive politics and who ran on the campaign slogan “Focused on the Fifth.” He was endorsed by the Minneapolis Star Tribune editorial board and former Minneapolis NAACP president Nekima Levy-Armstrong.

Melton-Meaux wound up losing in the August Democratic primary, 57 percent to 39 percent.

Omar’s complete domination of the district’s politics is rooted in her machine’s ability to fool, seduce, or bribe members of her Somali community into committing voter fraud.

Minnesota law forbids anyone from “ballot harvesting” more than three ballots in an election. So why does Liban Mohamed, a “ballot broker,” boast about having 300 ballots in his car from the August primary, many of them blank and some opened? “Money is everything,” he laughs on the video. Election Crooks describe how people receive cash when they hand their absentee ballot over so it can be filled out.

A. J. Awed, a Somali who was a losing candidate for city council in Minneapolis’s Ward 6, is shocked at the “corruption” he sees. Omar’s machine “an alliance between [her] clan and the progressive Left.” The state’s Democratic Party knows all about the schemes. Somalis have long moved in from out of state and temporarily established residence and then voted on Election Day, with local campaign workers “vouching” for them. They then disappear and go back to their real homes and their normal lives. Now, with the loosening of mail-in ballot laws, cheating is even easier.

They retrench.

OUT: No Voter Fraud
IN: No WIDESPREAD Voter Fraud

The Star Tribune actually covered it, although they turned it into a “Trump and GOP pounce” piece:

Election "experts" say there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the U.S.

In Minneapolis the bragging caught on tape of the scale of illegal ballot harvesting looks large enough. If that doesn’t convince people, then perhaps the new undercover video from Project Veritas will. It features an actual cash payment for ballots:

the mastermind behind the rampant voter fraud scheme is Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) herself and her extensive political machine. …​

A Minneapolis ballot harvester was recorded with a hidden camera describing how the operatives make sure the voters vote correctly by walking into the booth with the voter.​
“They help us at the voting booth. They allow them to help us,” the ballot harvester said. “They go inside with us and help us, and they actually do that inside there.”​
The ballot harvester said there is no confusion. The operatives doing the voting: “They actually are the ones who vote, people don’t usually — they do the voting.”​

Ilhan Omar’s campaign is going as far as entering the voting booth and marking the ballots themselves, and paying the voters on their way home. The money is coming from a Palestinian businessman hoping to undermine support in Congress for Israel, which might be veeeerrrry interesting to the Department of Justice.

Last edited:

They retrench.

OUT: No Voter Fraud
IN: No WIDESPREAD Voter Fraud

The Star Tribune actually covered it, although they turned it into a “Trump and GOP pounce” piece:

Election "experts" say there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the U.S.

In Minneapolis the bragging caught on tape of the scale of illegal ballot harvesting looks large enough. If that doesn’t convince people, then perhaps the new undercover video from Project Veritas will. It features an actual cash payment for ballots:

the mastermind behind the rampant voter fraud scheme is Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) herself and her extensive political machine. …​

A Minneapolis ballot harvester was recorded with a hidden camera describing how the operatives make sure the voters vote correctly by walking into the booth with the voter.​
“They help us at the voting booth. They allow them to help us,” the ballot harvester said. “They go inside with us and help us, and they actually do that inside there.”​
The ballot harvester said there is no confusion. The operatives doing the voting: “They actually are the ones who vote, people don’t usually — they do the voting.”​

Ilhan Omar’s campaign is going as far as entering the voting booth and marking the ballots themselves, and paying the voters on their way home. The money is coming from a Palestinian businessman hoping to undermine support in Congress for Israel, which might be veeeerrrry interesting to the Department of Justice.

Let''s take a good look at this. The video provided was anonymous. And it's been provided by the Republicans.

Republican Party of Minnesota chair Jennifer Carnahan called on Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman and Attorney General Keith Ellison “to investigate the apparent voter fraud exposed in the video,” in a Monday statement. “If this video is accurate, the MN DFL has been engaged in widespread voter fraud and has been manipulating elderly immigrants.”

Enough said on this. Forget Fake news. This rates as "Shit Made Up"

Forum List

Back