Conservatives have a point that doing business with terrorist countries is horrible

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
I'm a liberal, but I am not one of those who disagrees with conservatives 100% of the time just because I want my ideology to remain pure.
For instance, I strongly condemn those who do business with terrorists.

Trump group did business with Iranian bank later linked to terror

One thing I like about Trump is that if he becomes President he is gonna put a stop to this giving-money-to-terrorists thing maybe.

Is that a weak attempt at sarcasm?

Con and Lib pols do business with terrorists. Always have and always will...

Just another example of how both parties are very much alike. W sucked Saudi ass, just as BO has. BO really likes Iranian ass, which W seemed to dislike. BO seems to also really like ISIS ass too.

If you think Trump is a con, you have a screw loose.

Just another example of how both parties are very much alike. W sucked Saudi ass, just as BO has. BO really likes Iranian ass, which W seemed to dislike. BO seems to also really like ISIS ass too.

So Trump didn't do business with terrorists?

So Trump didn't do business with terrorists?
Why would it matter to you, when your Messiah has done business with the Iranians on a much higher and more important level than Trump? Did you criticize your Messiah when he worked with the terrorist regime of Iran?

Are you stupid or a DNC plant?

Forum List

Back