Conspiracy theories are dangerous...

Look up ad hom and use it appropriately.

Identifying conspiracy theory material as silly is honest, not ad hom.

Saying that conspiracy theorists deal in silly theory is honest, not ad hom.

Telling you are wrong is honest, not ad hom.

You have fail. Just the way it is.

ALL of what you wrote here is an Ad Hominem. Now, answer this. Why don't you tell us what you have read ?
Your slipping and skipping, son. No, it is not ad hom (look it up). I am not going to get into a discussion with you what I have read of Icke because I won't give you an opportunity to defend his trash. In other words, I am road block here for you that you will not get through.
what exactly have you read?
Not your business. I won't give you an opportunity to defend garbage.
scared now? ok, that is clear now for everyone to see here. Chicken! Now, what exactly have you read?
:) I will not give you a forum to try to argue for your lunacy. Don't like it? No one cares.

You don't get "Just once more, please!!!!"

I won't give you a discussion on his idiocy.

It is easy to believe in conspiracy, when you have a government that is constantly lying and covering up...along with a media that is nearly entirely controlled by government.

If you believe Oswald killed Kennedy, you are a fool. Secret forces with ties to government, got away with murdering a president in broad day light...as such, they think they can do anything they wish.

How is the media 'nearly entirely controlled by government'?

It is easy to believe in conspiracy, when you have a government that is constantly lying and covering up...along with a media that is nearly entirely controlled by government.

If you believe Oswald killed Kennedy, you are a fool. Secret forces with ties to government, got away with murdering a president in broad day light...as such, they think they can do anything they wish.

Sorry but I am not your teacher. You will have to research it yourself.

If you chose not to, I don't give a fuck. It is your purgative to remain ignorant.

Sorry but I am not your teacher. You will have to research it yourself. If you chose not to, I don't give a fuck. It is your purgative to remain ignorant.
You are ignorant, gipper. You can't explain your basic assertions, so you weasel and demand others refute your assertions. That's not how it works, and that is not going to happen here. Show us how the government controls the media

Sorry but I am not your teacher. You will have to research it yourself. If you chose not to, I don't give a fuck. It is your purgative to remain ignorant.
You are ignorant, gipper. You can't explain your basic assertions, so you weasel and demand others refute your assertions. That's not how it works, and that is not going to happen here. Show us how the government controls the media

OK, I wrote that eight hours ago when gipper was online. He ran away. Again.

But still no clue about what you have read? That's a clue for me. You haven't read shit.
You don't get "just once more"

so, nothing is the right word here How more clear can it be? Figures.
It's clear that it is idiocy, that you are an idiot for championing it, and you will not get a forum from me for the idiocy.

You never will get from me "just once more."

Last edited:
get-attachment-348-1-768x479.jpg

But still no clue about what you have read? That's a clue for me. You haven't read shit.
You don't get "just once more"

so, nothing is the right word here How more clear can it be? Figures.
It's clear that it is idiocy, that you are an idiot for championing it, and you will not get a forum from for the idiocy.

You never will get from me "just once more."

ad hominems, ad hominems, ad hominems.

Not ONE argument in site.Figures. figures.

It is a pity hat that is all you have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back