Controversial South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
How does the left wing get away with such stuff as this? Just imagine if this were done concerning Mrs. Clinton.

South Park shows Trump being brutally raped to death

Controversial South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered: Show attacks tycoon's run for President, his immigration policies and then kills him off in shocking final scene

• South Park launched vicious attack on Trump and his election policies
  • Shows character Mr Garrison pledging to 'f***' illegal immigrants to death
  • Promise is in reference to Trump's real-world zero-tolerance approach
  • Also brands Trump a 'brash a*******' and a 'joke' that got out of hand
  • Garrison also pledges to build a wall between the U.S. and Canada
  • But when Canada beats him to it, he travels into the country before carrying out his sick rape threat on Trump himself
  • Trump campaign declined to comment on the show

Read more: South Park shows Trump being brutally raped to death
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How does the left wing get away with such stuff as this? Just imagine if this were done concerning Mrs. Clinton.

Yes, just imagine if South Park were to do something like, oh I don't know, create an episode featuring Hillary Clinton as a suicide bomber terrorist with a nuclear device shoved in her vagina. Oh wait...

The Snuke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Co-creator Matt Stone once said, "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals."

Silly left wingers.

South Park isn't a left wing cartoon.

That is true, the creators are far more libertarian than bed wetter. They know illegal immigration is a problem and their episode "Goo Backs" shows they recognize it, but they've also acknowledged the role illegals fill in performing little to no skilled jobs for meager wages.

Trump is a blowhard, and he's not a conservative on any real issue except perhaps border security. He has taken a more extreme position than I think is necessary but it is an issue that absolutely must be addressed and the democrooks are are the completely wrong side of every nuance.

I haven't missed a SP episode and I'll watch this one too.

Yes, just imagine if South Park were to do something like, oh I don't know, create an episode featuring Hillary Clinton as a suicide bomber terrorist with a nuclear device shoved in her vagina. Oh wait...

The Snuke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Did you not see their World Police movie where they trashed liberals?

Controversial South Park episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered: Show attacks tycoon's run for President, his immigration policies and then kills him off in shocking final scene

• But when Canada beats him to it, he travels into the country before carrying out his sick rape threat on Trump himself

As it has been pointed out, SP's creators are not moonbats, they're closer to libertarian than anything IMO.

You are right though had a conservative done anything like this to the hildabeast the earth would stop.

However they have made a cartoon ridiculing her in a pretty raunchy style.

It was called "The Snuke" where terrorists had hidden a bomb in her snatch, and a guy was killed trying to defuse it.

I laughed...

That is true, the creators are far more libertarian than bed wetter. They know illegal immigration is a problem and their episode "Goo Backs" shows they recognize it, but they've also acknowledged the role illegals fill in performing little to no skilled jobs for meager wages.

Trump is a blowhard, and he's not a conservative on any real issue except perhaps border security. He has taken a more extreme position than I think is necessary but it is an issue that absolutely must be addressed and the democrooks are are the completely wrong side of every nuance.

One of my favorites was when they hired illegals outside of a Home Depot to write their "essays" for them. :lol:

One of my favorites was when they hired illegals outside of a Home Depot to write their "essays" for them. :lol:

I think all of their shows are funny. Even the one where they implied "Tea Party" type folks, or people who were pissed off about the moonbat messiah's agenda had little dicks.

If you can't deal with ridicule against yourself you're immature.

I think all of their shows are funny. Even the one where they implied "Tea Party" type folks, or people who were pissed off about the moonbat messiah's agenda had little dicks.

I think it was the episode "About Last Night" where they showed Obama supporters mindlessly screaming "Hope!" after he won the election. Fucking hilarious.

So you think what two guys do is representative of millions ??

Their one on 9-11 truthers was pretty good as well.

Trey Parker is a Libertarian.

<pffft> Be grateful they didn't do an episode based on what Trump said about his daughter's Ivanka's body....

Dude did you read the article you linked for the whole show's synopsis? It ends with Mr. Garrison pairing up with Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner as his running mate for the Oval Office. Remember that Mr. Garrison had that ordeal with transgender surgery to "Mrs. Garrison" and back again..lol.. Obviously Southpark is gearing up to feature a spoof on BOTH sides of the aisle as we approach election 2016. And I for one am preparing to SCREAM with laughter.

Remember, it's only a cartoon. And I love it when they weave Canadians into it. I've never understood their beef with Canadians but they are relentless in teasing them. A friend of mine once said that he thought that maybe one time Matt Stone and Trey Parker went to Canada and were treated rudely or something; which is hard to imagine. I think it was the opposite. Maybe they found a vacuum of rudeness and tried to run with it to show America in stark contrast. Canada is the perfect grey matte to paint the absurdity of the US onto...lol..and boy do they.

Their concept of Canadian sensibilities-to-a-fault, their split heads and square-wheeled cars (my personal favorite..lol..) are just priceless. :lmao:

Considering the episode about that one singer who's head exploded, this "Intro to their spoof on the 2016 election" is tame by comparison.

Last edited:

I like the horns on Obama... I wonder in the devil supports rape as one of eternal forms of punishments in the realm known as Hell that he rules. I wonder if hell offers anything worse than rape, I wonder how the hate fill right gets away with calling Obama the devil. Maybe these people don't think the Devil or hell is that bad of things?

Lol, those Libertarians at South Park always make me proud. I wonder if Trump will turn into a pissy red duck and tell people how much money he has to defend his reputation... I wonder if Matt and Tray give a fuck what Trump does.

Forum List

Back