Coolio has been arrested

Good news everyone. Coolio is fine:

I will sleep better tonight knowing that Coolio is not only doing well but wanted to send a "shout out" to all his peeps in da hood.....(rolls eyes)

God Damn right you fucking ape!!! :mad:

I'm really happy you don't post in the music topics.

Lol good one... trying to pretend you're capable of being happy... :rofl:

You fucking dickface.

I would puncture my ear drums willingly and gladly if Coolio music was the only thing allowed to be aired on the radio. He is proof positive that no talent and no musical ability CAN take you places if you know the right people.

Admit it, you're jelly of his stylish do. lol

If I had hair, I sure as hell wouldn't "pimp it" like he did......that's not a fashion statement, that's a clown looking for a circus.

Yeah, his hair has always been dumb, but his reaction to Weird Al made him a huge whiny pussy.

Weird Al's tune was 1,000 times better than Coolio's original........not even close.

That's b/c Weird Al is fantastic. He also knows how to put on a great live show.
Weird Al's parents lived near by. He's a really nice guy.

Admit it, you're jelly of his stylish do. lol

If I had hair, I sure as hell wouldn't "pimp it" like he did......that's not a fashion statement, that's a clown looking for a circus.

Yeah, his hair has always been dumb, but his reaction to Weird Al made him a huge whiny pussy.

Weird Al's tune was 1,000 times better than Coolio's original........not even close.

That's b/c Weird Al is fantastic. He also knows how to put on a great live show.

Such a shame what happened to his parents. I couldn't imagine having to bury both my parents at the same time.

Hell I even drove a Coolio car in the 90s when gas was dirt cheap. 72 Cutlass with 350 rocket v-8, factory dual exhaust with glass packs, faded burnt orange color with black vinyl roof all peeled off and shitty looking. Also a huge bash in the left rear corner panel from previous owner who spun into a telephone pole in the snow. Burnouts galore I would just go to junkyards and buy those old tractor looking snow tires, then burn another pair up. Car had 180,000 miles plus and ran like a top until the transmission started slipping. Probably from doing too many burnouts.

Anyways that was a car Coolio probably drove in the 90s lol

Such a shame what happened to his parents. I couldn't imagine having to bury both my parents at the same time.
Said his faith got him through it.

Basically this without the stupid rear spoiler. Now tell me Coolio didn't drive a car like this during the 90s?That shit is the pimpmobile.

Basically this without the stupid rear spoiler. Now tell me Coolio didn't drive a car like this during the 90s?That shit is the pimpmobile.

That is a bad ass set of wheels....and when Detroit was making good cars. You could get to everything like the alternator, water pump, thermostat, etc, etc without taking the whole engine a part....plenty of wrench swinging room. Cars today are a total pain in the ass to work on unless you have one of those diagnostic computers that can decipher the codes and changing out a water house requires special tools and a friggin map to put the shit back together.

Pffffft. No black would be caught dead in that.
Cadi or he ain't black.
image.jpeg

That is a bad ass set of wheels....and when Detroit was making good cars. You could get to everything like the alternator, water pump, thermostat, etc, etc without taking the whole engine a part....plenty of wrench swinging room. Cars today are a total pain in the ass to work on unless you have one of those diagnostic computers that can decipher the codes and changing out a water house requires special tools and a friggin map to put the shit back together.

I sold the car to a friend for $400 after I beat the piss out of it for 3 years. He dropped the engine along with a used hydrojet 350 or whatever you call it transmission into an 85 cutlass with t-tops. That car was beautiful.

Sorry I've been off topic talking about a stupid car I owned that reminded me of Coolio for some reason. Anyways OldScool have you set up a GoFundMe for him yet?

I sold the car to a friend for $400. He dropped the engine along with a used hydrojet 350 or whatever you call it transmission into an 85 cutlass with t-tops. That car was beautiful.

If you only knew then what you know now. I once traded a 73 creme colored Rickenbacker bass for a generic Epiphone bass and a 6 string guitar for my daughter. My net in equipment was 650 dollars...found one just like it on E-Bay two years later while looking for a short-neck Rick and it wasn't even in as good a shape as the one I let go (which was cherry)...last bid was 2,700 dollars. I got it for 400 from a friend that needed the money so I didn't know what I had....(sigh)

Forum List

Back