Cop hospitalized from opioid laced flyer placed on Sheriff vehicle

A Texas Sheriff’s deputy was hospitalized after being exposed to an opioid-laced flyer that was found on her patrol vehicle.

Cop Hospitalized From Opioid-Laced Flyer Placed On Sheriff Vehicles

But wait pot is so much more dangerous than OPIOIDS which are approved and used by your trusty FDA GOV funded pos liars which bilked you suckers for billions all the while making you addicted!! But don't you dare smoke that joint.

A Trump hater no doubt...
And people go to hospitals from pot laced foods and second hand pot smoke highs (conscious nightmares).
Neither justifies the other.
someone went to the hospital from 2nd hand pot smoke?...i do hope you put up something to prove this.....your girlfriend tipsy is the only person i ever heard of this happening too.....
If you never heard of pot resulting in a rapid heartbeat, that is merely ignorance and a lack of education on your part.

pot made my heart race and sent me to the ER

CardioBuzz: Is Marijuana Bad for Your Heart?

What Does Cannabis Do To Your Heart?

Combating Increased Heart Rate

A Texas Sheriff’s deputy was hospitalized after being exposed to an opioid-laced flyer that was found on her patrol vehicle.

But wait pot is so much more dangerous than OPIOIDS which are approved and used by your trusty FDA GOV funded pos liars which bilked you suckers for billions all the while making you addicted!! But don't you dare smoke that joint.

And people go to hospitals from pot laced foods and second hand pot smoke highs (conscious nightmares).
someone went to the hospital from 2nd hand pot smoke?...i do hope you put up something to prove this.....your girlfriend tipsy is the only person i ever heard of this happening too.....
If you never heard of pot resulting in a rapid heartbeat, that is merely ignorance and a lack of education on your part.

yes i realize it does that....was that first story about you?.....

No but it could have been. Like everyone else, i did not know that marijuana could result in a rapid heart beat. I had no idea what was happening. Had someone told me, I would have just left and gotten some fresh air. I thought I was having a heart attack.

Ironically as the years passed and I quit smoking cigarettes, i get the same rapid heart beat from ordinary tobacco cigarette smoke if it's thick enough.

Marijuana is not the harmless substance people think it is. Though it might have been years ago. It's not your granny's pot any more.

No but it could have been. Like everyone else, i did not know that marijuana could result in a rapid heart beat. I had no idea what was happening. Had someone told me, I would have just left and gotten some fresh air. I thought I was having a heart attack.

Ironically as the years passed and I quit smoking cigarettes, i get the same rapid heart beat from ordinary tobacco cigarette smoke if it's thick enough.

Marijuana is not the harmless substance people think it is. Though it might have been years ago. It's not your granny's pot any more.
like everyone else?....the people who smoked it knew,but hardly anyone was affected by being around a bunch of smokers....and so know you are saying pot back then was "harmless"?....you sure as hell had a different opinion in your other pot posts.....

There are always counter argguments

upload_2018-6-27_15-0-18.png
But at least one researcher is confident some of the compounds in marijuana can help treat heart ... Show Promise in Treating Heart ... to heart disease.

In 2015, Alexander Stokes, a research professor at the University of Hawaii’s John A. Burns School of Medicine, secured a U.S. patent for a unique plant-based therapy for heart disease. As Medical Xpress reported, Stokes believes that by activating a particular receptor, the heart can be made to work harder to pump blood, without eventually failing.

Marijuana Compounds Show Promise in Treating Heart Failure

upload_2018-6-27_15-1-50.png

Patent awarded to medical school scientist for new heart failure therapy

Forum List

Back