Cops get caught in a lie

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
3 Sheriff's deputies get caught in a lie. They claimed a man assaulted them and they used appropriate force to subdue him, they then searched his house illegally. For a firearm he did not have.

Video clears Texas man of assaulting cop—did police commit perjury?

Fortunately for this man he had a video system set up and actually caught what happened. He still spent 10 days in jail. he is suing and they have a Federal case against the Sheriff's department.

Remind us Libs how only cops should be armed and that they only should enforce the law.

3 Sheriff's deputies get caught in a lie. They claimed a man assaulted them and they used appropriate force to subdue him, they then searched his house illegally. For a firearm he did not have.

Fortunately for this man he had a video system set up and actually caught what happened. He still spent 10 days in jail. he is suing and they have a Federal case against the Sheriff's department.

Remind us Libs how only cops should be armed and that they only should enforce the law.

"Remind"?

Doesn't somebody have to take the position first?

"Remind"?

One of many arguments raised for why private citizens do not need weapons is because cops are there and trained to use them. If you have not made that argument that is fine others have.

"Remind"?

One of many arguments raised for why private citizens do not need weapons is because cops are there and trained to use them. If you have not made that argument that is fine others have.

"Libs"?

"Remind"?

Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certain types of weapons already has. But you would have to be honest to admit that.

"Remind"?

Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certain types of weapons already has. But you would have to be honest to admit that.

Either show where I said that or admit you are lying again.

I am all for the right to bear arms; however, what would these cops have done if this guy was armed?

What we need is bigger government

"Remind"?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're like my 9 year old. Everything is about her. I didn't mention anyone by name asshat, so piss off.

"Remind"?

Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certainweap types of ons has.already But you would have to be honest to admit that.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You're like my 9 year old. Everything is about her. I didn't mention anyone by name asshat, so piss off.

You made this about me when you said Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certain types of weapons has already" That includes me. Now. back up your crap or admit your blanket statement was another lie.

The perp knew camera on. They said go down he did not, on purpose. He wanted a payday. Now he is going to try to get one. SETUP. They don't come at John Jones with three guns out every day? This guy had long history it would seem? sniff sniff.....

Again. something smells rotten in Denmark. your welcome for the cheese.

"Remind"?

---- meaning..... what? :dunno:

The guy claimed "Libs". Who are these "Libs"?

"Remind"?

Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certainweap types of ons has.already But you would have to be honest to admit that.

You made this about me when you said Anyone who says that the public doesn't "need" certain types of weapons has already" That includes me. Now. back up your crap or admit your blanket statement was another lie.

Why bother. Every time you get yourself painted in to a corner you claim "victory" and run. You're not worth my time.

"Remind"?

Why bother. Every time you get yourself painted in to a corner you claim "victory" and run. You're not worth my time.

I'm not aware of any prize or scoreboard around here. The bottom line is that you made a false blanket statement, and you aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm shown to be wrong, but then I try to maintain at least a minimal amount of integrity. If you try to hide from something this small, how would you behave on a big issue?

I'm not aware of any prize or scoreboard around here. The bottom line is that you made a false blanket statement, and you aren't man enough to admit it. I admit when I'm shown to be wrong, but then I try to maintain at least a minimal amount of integrity. If you try to hide from something this small, how would you behave on a big issue?

Wrong. I made a blanket statement that is my OPINION. Learn what OPINION means. Then you may kindly piss off!:lol:

Wrong. I made a blanket statement that is my OPINION. Learn what OPINION means. Then you may kindly piss off!:lol:

As usual, your opinion is shown to be factually wrong.

As usual, your opinion is shown to be factually wrong.
Not by you, that's for sure.

I don't think the point is of the distinction between "opinion" and "fact"; rather, it's the blanket generalization fallacy you had to use to get there. As you just acknowledged. And to the extent that conclusion depends on that fallacy, it makes said conclusion worthless.

Forum List

Back