Cori Bush becomes second 'Squad' member to lose 2024 primary

Dirty AIPAC money does it again.

Millions and millions "well spent" I suppose.

Do you suppose she could get her supporters to riot if she claimed the election was stolen?

Two down, more to go.

Anti-American clods, every one of them.

Buh-bye!

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., suffered a bruising defeat in her St. Louis district on Tuesday night, becoming the second member of the progressive group of House lawmakers known as “the Squad” to lose a Democratic primary to a more moderate opponent this year.
Bush, a second-term lawmaker, was bested in the Democratic race for Missouri’s 1st District by St. Louis prosecuting attorney Wesley Bell, who was backed by a major pro-Israel group. The race was the second most expensive House primary in U.S. history, taking a back seat only to the contest earlier this year for Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Bronx-area seat, according to the group ad impact.
Bell sought to frame Bush as out of touch with her constituents throughout the monthslong race and highlighted the multiple investigations into her campaign finances. But Bush’s criticism of the Israeli government, more than any other factor, came to define the campaign.

Sing it with me, Cori, "I'll be home for Christmas, and I'm staying."

Forum List

Back