🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corporate Leaders recognized Jan 6 as a coup attempt

Right the fact CEO's got together and discussed the subject the day before the stolen election should be alarming.
trump is a serial lair and each time you repeat his lie, you are just as guilty of being an idiot as he is.

100% correct. That is what is at stake, here. That is why every single elected official or their associates who had anything to do with this needs to be exposed and punished.
The Dems are trying to play within the system. trump and his mafia associates are out to destroy the system. Barr was a ruthless trump enabler. Garland is a weak kneed, by the book lawyer who thinks we all need to play by the rules. Unless the DOJ recognizes a coup is still under way, the democratic republic we now know will be lost by.

This is a long term coup, probably coordinated by Putin or his companions. Compare the way Putin turned Russia into an Authoritarian Regime with the plans trump had for this country. If the coup attempt on January 6th had been successful, the trump royal family would have ruled for decades into the future. But the coup is not over. Now he has elicited the help of the entire repub party. The real GOP is dead.

JimH52
Kinda funny the FBI doesn't agree with that. Hell they investigated 1/6 from top to bottom and found no sign that anyone was attempting a coup.

Your post is more bull shit. LOL

I believe that they are right in this video about there was a plot to give these rioters a Blanket pardon. But I believe it was set up to get Pres. Trump gave it to them this Blanket pardon. And it was set up by a few Republicans. But things didn't go the way that they planned it to be. It was because Pres. Trump was informed by a certain Intel agency that told him what they were up to. And so, I believe Pres. Trump turned down the offer to give all of his supporters a pardon. And that is why he didn't give his supporters a pardon, because he knew about the setup. And that is why certain other protesters weren't arrested but they were inside of the building. That they have to still release them even though Pres. Trump didn't pardon anyone before he left office. But the Deep state paid agitators were supposed to be under that Blanket pardon with the others supporters. But they didn't count on Pres. Trump leaves his supporters high and dry like that. But if he would have pardoned them, they would have gotten him for staging an insurrection and arrested him on the spot.

Pres. Trump has been dodging so many bullets that it is letting me know that he is working with some agency that is giving him heads up on certain things.
And his sons and daughter don't know what's going on because they are in their own little world, except for Ivanka. She is the only one that's always involved in his affairs.

But Jerome Corsi was so sincere about QANON that he was so detailed in that story. And he is not the type to deceive the public. That he is one of those Ned Beatty type of character that played in the movie 1941. That you can tell that he was raised watching the Lone Ranger or Audie Murphy films as a teenager that teaches to never lie under any circumstance. That he couldn't play along with any intelligence group doing a counter-coup. Maybe that is why he was dropped out of the scene. That they knew that he is unable to work under pressure, especially being attacked by the Deep State every day. That they were trying their best to squeeze informatiom from out of him.

If Garland does not go after the planners and funders of Jan 6th...the coup attempt will continue. These people are ruthless...treasonous...characters.
Alternut.... :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

This young boy named Adrian Martin in this video looks a lot like John Sullivan aka Jayden X.

But the incident that had happened at the pool was over six years ago.

And so. I'm wondering if the pool incident was another staged event by the Deep state.

I asked hese specific questions on a separate thread and it got shut down on the pretext that there are other coup threads. It seems to be that pro trump mods dont want this incident investigated over much. I can understand that of course.

Why was the National Guard prepared to protect pro trump supporters on the 6th ?

And this had been organised by the 5th. This seems to be a bizarre act and implicates the National Guard as part of the coup. Why would they be on stand by ? Why would they assume that this was needed ? Why just "pro trump" people ? Why would meadows be privy to this ? Why is Meadows pleading the 5th ?

So many questions.

Forum List

Back