Corruption in the White House...there is no defense for this one..

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Unbelievable....

FCC kept 'Obamaphone' fraud under wraps until after it expanded program | Fox News

Federal regulators were instructed to keep a massive fraud investigation – concerning the “Obamaphone” program, meant to help get low-income families cellphone access – under wraps until a day after a controversial vote to expand the program, one of those regulators claims.

The Federal Communications Commission on Friday announced that it would seek $51 million in damages from a cellphone company that allegedly defrauded the federal Lifeline program of nearly $10 million.

BTW - I fully expect this thread to have 100's of views with very few responses, if any from the left.
Like I say, there is no defense for this.

Obamaphone?

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

its not an Obama phone, it's a REAGAN phone...

look it up.

you're an idiot, so allow me to educate you ..

In 1984, the FCC, in conjunction with the states and local telephone companies, established a Lifeline program designed to promote universal service by helping low income individuals afford the monthly cost of telephone service. In 1985, the FCC adopted a broader lifeline program, again designed to help low income individuals afford the monthly costs of service. In 1987, the FCC adopted Link Up America, designed to help low income households pay the costs of connection and installation.

Last edited:
"Obamaphone"

lol

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits already started a thread about this ridiculous lie.

I still can't believe you started a thread about Obamaphones

Why?
The story is about how the FCC uncovered $millions in fraud and were told to delay the report until an active bill was voted on since the report could jeopardize it's passing.
That is corruption at it's best, and the kind of corruption we all supposedly care about.

And the the nonsense "Seite" is talking about...if either of you read the article/videos...you would see this is specifically about the expanded free cell phones part of the program.
But, as I would expect, neither of you are going to address the report.

I still can't believe you started a thread about Obamaphones

Why?
The story is about how the FCC uncovered $millions in fraud and were told to delay the report until an active bill was voted on since the report could jeopardize it's passing.
That is corruption at it's best, and the kind of corruption we all supposedly care about.

And the the nonsense "Seite" is talking about...if either of you read the article/videos...you would see this is specifically about the expanded free cell phones part of the program.
But, as I would expect, neither of you are going to address the report.
Most liberals didn't graduate high school so how could they read a report and understand it. That is why Obama was able to get voted in twice, take the national debt from 9 trillion dollars double it to 19 trillion, FORCE upon the US an unaffordable healthcare system that punishes poor people who cant pay, execute babies in the womb and out, spy on US citizens , have 4 Americans die because supposedly Al Qaeda was on the run, the IRS was breaking the "Hatch Act", and did I miss anything else that would of impeached any White President?

its not an Obama phone, it's a REAGAN phone...

look it up.

you're an idiot, so allow me to educate you ..

In 1984, the FCC, in conjunction with the states and local telephone companies, established a Lifeline program designed to promote universal service by helping low income individuals afford the monthly cost of telephone service. In 1985, the FCC adopted a broader lifeline program, again designed to help low income individuals afford the monthly costs of service. In 1987, the FCC adopted Link Up America, designed to help low income households pay the costs of connection and installation.

Reagan asked the FCC to keep quiet about Obama's fraud?

Forum List

Back