🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cortez Cutting Senior Staff Salaries To Pay Probies A "Living Wage"

More obsessing over this woman ...
More showing how she has no clue about anything.

She's hardly unique in that regard, yet all I hear about is her ... hmm ... it's almost like you guys have a little crush.
If someone cut my salary by almost half, I'd be gone. You can be a fool and applaud it.

I don't care what she does. It's not my problem. Apparently you guys do though. I find that more interesting.

She's hardly unique in that regard, yet all I hear about is her ... hmm ... it's almost like you guys have a little crush.
If someone cut my salary by almost half, I'd be gone. You can be a fool and applaud it.

I don't care what she does. It's not my problem. Apparently you guys do though. I find that more interesting.
No one here cares what she does. We are ridiculing her stupidity. Like we do all libstains here.

No one here cares what she does. We are ridiculing her stupidity. Like we do all libstains here.

There are 10x more Cortez threads than even Pelosi threads, who is a much more powerful democrat. Or Schumer. Hmm ... I wonder why.

There are 10x more Cortez threads than even Pelosi threads, who is a much more powerful democrat. Or Schumer. Hmm ... I wonder why.
Because the media finds her enchanting. They are the ones in love with her. We ridicule her like we do most idiots.

Because the media finds her enchanting. They are the ones in love with her. We ridicule her like we do most idiots.

I bet she gets a lot more screentime on FOX than CNN.

So what? All the media suck.

So what? All the media suck.
Not quite like you do.

Chalk it up to the law of averages. Nancy and/or Chuckie says or does something stupid maybe once a month. Whereas Cortez says or does something stupid every two days.

In my life I would be happy to share in the happiness of new employees even if it meant lowing my takehome pay. Then again i have always been the boss so

Chalk it up to the law of averages. Nancy and/or Chuckie says or does something stupid maybe once a month. Whereas Cortez says or does something stupid every two days.
Only in the mind of non thinking individuals.

Forum List

Back