Cory Booker Demands All Trump Rallies be Cancelled, ‘Breeding Ground For Racism’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah, just chuck that old Constitution in the trash box of time and forget about THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS TO GATHER and hear their president speak....Nothing these Anti-American, party of INFANTICIDE fuckers would like better. Talk about your dictatorships!

Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

The left is using the back-to-back mass shootings as an opportunity to attack the 2nd Amendment and now they’re coming for 1 A.

Democrat Senator and 2020 hopeful Cory Booker (NJ) demanded Trump’s Manchester rally next week and all future rallies be cancelled.

According to Cory Booker, President Trump and his supporters should not have 1st Amendment rights.

“[T]hese rallies serve as a breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks like the one in El Paso on Saturday,” Cory Booker said in a statement.

“They are despicable and have no place in New Hampshire, or anywhere in our country. That’s why Trump must cancel this rally.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..

Corey Booker can't get eleven people to show up at his rally. Even Jesus had 12 Disciples. He wants to call for the end of Trump's rallies, but he needs to wake up and see that the end has come for his campaign!

Booker will never be President of these United States!

Or what will broker do you know what this funny well actually it’s not funny but the last one was a sanders supporter so is sanders a racist? Is sanders the problem? Of course not you know what I’m disgusting about that everyone I’m not going to do this specific political ideology s-^t because we’re the people. I’m sick of the blame game because I didn’t know this human waste if I did. You people would be thanking me or trashing me because I stopped something that happened! What would this happen if Hillary was the president would she be a racist!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, just chuck that old Constitution in the trash box of time and forget about THE RIGHTS OF AMERICANS TO GATHER and hear their president speak....Nothing these Anti-American, party of INFANTICIDE fuckers would like better. Talk about your dictatorships!

The left is using the back-to-back mass shootings as an opportunity to attack the 2nd Amendment and now they’re coming for 1 A.

Democrat Senator and 2020 hopeful Cory Booker (NJ) demanded Trump’s Manchester rally next week and all future rallies be cancelled.

According to Cory Booker, President Trump and his supporters should not have 1st Amendment rights.

“[T]hese rallies serve as a breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks like the one in El Paso on Saturday,” Cory Booker said in a statement.

“They are despicable and have no place in New Hampshire, or anywhere in our country. That’s why Trump must cancel this rally.”

And we all know Spartacus NEVER has ulterior motives, right? LOL

Booker is a moron. He was a corrupt mayoral Newark, NJ which hasn’t had a mayor who wasn’t corrupt in 20 plus years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

under Obama, workers of all races fought for CRUMBS while the wealthy retreated more and more into their gated castles

democracy can buckle when it gives in to fear...that's all i have to say about Trump rallies

the most important office in a democracy is not president or senator running for president, its CITIZENS.

The american CITIZENS have spoken. they want Trump.

if you dont like that, grab a clipboard, run for office yourself. if you dont have the guts to do that, get out of America, find another country

82d765c7_jump_the_shark_sign.gif

The Booker Campaign

the most important office in a democracy is not president or senator running for president, its CITIZENS.

The american CITIZENS have spoken. they want Trump.

if you dont like that, grab a clipboard, run for office yourself. if you dont have the guts to do that, get out of America, find another country
I think Booker is wrong also.
Instead, we should allow guns at Trump rallies.
If guns are good enough for the rest of the country, they should be good at rallies.

That being said..Trump's disapproval is at 53%.

Cory Booker reminds me of that other worthless piece of tripe we had in the White House prior to Trump. Two sleazy bullshit artists.
Are you off your meds again ya old geezer?

Booker is nothing but a privileged mixed breed. Both parents IBM execs, Ivy League education, he's about as black as a sheet of printer paper.

Forum List

Back