Could this guy bring boxing back?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Damn he's fast!

I gotta say - for me he's better than sweet pea and sugar Ray put together, except for a lack of class.

The speed, the defense (one of the best I've seen) and the show are just amazing.

Sadly I fear boxing is never going to come back as it was, it's too fragmented, there's competition from mma, and it's all on pay to view.
smiley_nosmile.gif

Narrator: "He dodged punches longer than Floyd Mayweather dodged taxes"

Evolution killed boxing. Growing up, we always knew who the heavyweight champion was, but those days are gone. Only lowlifes follow it now.

Hadn't seen him fight but he looks like a great fighter.

The thing that killed boxing and continues to keep it down is there are too many champions in each weight division. (WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO)

And those Champions duck and dodge each other for money reasons. Think Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Mayweather dodged Pacquiao for close to 10 years before agreeing to fight, and by the time they did their skills had diminished, robbing fans of what would have been a great fight, had they met in their prime.

Hadn't seen him fight but he looks like a great fighter.

The thing that killed boxing and continues to keep it down is there are too many champions in each weight division. (WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO)

And those Champions duck and dodge each other for money reasons. Think Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Mayweather dodged Pacquiao for close to 10 years before agreeing to fight, and by the time they did their skills had diminished, robbing fans of what would have been a great fight, had they met in their prime.
"haven't" but "he looks like"

Ok. Hah Hah Ha!

Forum List

Back