Count Down Till May

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
They are saying May will bring the month that ends Hillary. What they have on her is great for both parties. The more info that comes out the more Sanders and Trump will benefit. If this proves correct Hillary WILL be going to prison OR get a pardon from Obama.

A pardon would kill any chance of a democrat winning. Remember Ford/Nixon?

In June, will you finally admit you are full of shit, or will you just move the date forward like every other crazy conspiracy theory does?

In June, will you finally admit you are full of shit, or will you just move the date forward like every other crazy conspiracy theory does?

Move the date forward until 2025 when Hillary is leaving the Oval office after eight pathetic years of her as President...

Half a country can't wait till their dream comes true and justice finally wins:
upload_2016-4-1_22-23-37.png

The crooks belong to prison, not to Oval Office.

Ain't gonna happen. I hope I am wrong but she is and establishment insider that know too much. the houses she would burn down are just too many. She ain't going down. (set-up)

• Banned

Move the date forward until 2025 when Hillary is leaving the Oval office after eight pathetic years of her as President...
When the FBI goes after your ass they tend to get you.

When the FBI goes after your ass they tend to get you.
It took them years to get Al Capone but in the end he tripped up with his book keeper. Hope Huma can help them.

When I saw headline "Count Down Till May" I was thinking in terms of Libertarian Party convention. Wouldn't be surprise if Biden turns out to be the Democrats candidate.

Last edited:
ALL gossip and speculation, twisting and turning with no facts at all, to support this spinning by the right wing propaganda machine....

in my opinion through observation....

hillary's impending conviction is sort of like the ongoing end of the world speculation.

these people need their own buzz word.. like birthers.. or preppers... :eusa_think:

hillary's impending conviction is sort of like the ongoing end of the world speculation.

these people need their own buzz word.. like birthers.. or preppers... :eusa_think:

I can hardly wait till the FBI ends their probe and makes announcements. I'm betting Cankles has a major stroke.

When I saw headline "Count Down Till May" I was thinking in terms of Libertarian Party convention. Wouldn't be surprise if Biden turns out to be the Democrats candidate.
By the end of May Bernie may have won to many states to ignore. He would benefit more then anyone from this.

By the end of May Bernie may have won to many states to ignore. He would benefit more then anyone from this.

That's true, but how many of those states only voted against Hillary? If Biden does step in....they could all shift to his corner

Forum List

Back