Count Down Till May

When I saw headline "Count Down Till May" I was thinking in terms of Libertarian Party convention. Wouldn't be surprise if Biden turns out to be the Democrats candidate.
By the end of May Bernie may have won to many states to ignore. He would benefit more then anyone from this.

That's true, but how many of those states only voted against Hillary? If Biden does step in....they could all shift to his corner
Sanders supporters would not stand with the party if Hillary falls and Bernie is overlooked.

May 15, 2016: This just in from FOX News: King Kong has kidnapped both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abadeem. Reliable witnesses have told us that it seems that King Kong wants to keep Huma, and has dropped Hillary from 45 feet after Hillary sunk her teeth into his right index finger.

May Day, that's when the Reagan communists celebrate their movement all over the world. Ronald Reagan isn't here to celebrate with you conservative communists but you'll remember him in your May Day chants.

Salud comrade Ronny Reagan.

When I saw headline "Count Down Till May" I was thinking in terms of Libertarian Party convention. Wouldn't be surprise if Biden turns out to be the Democrats candidate.
By the end of May Bernie may have won to many states to ignore. He would benefit more then anyone from this.

That's true, but how many of those states only voted against Hillary? If Biden does step in....they could all shift to his corner
Sanders supporters would not stand with the party if Hillary falls and Bernie is overlooked.

So where would they go if it were between Sanders & Biden for the Democratic party?

So where would they go if it were between Sanders & Biden for the Democratic party?
Biden could never catch Bernie in delegates. If they go Biden they would be forced to broker the convention. Not a good idea.

Biden could never catch Bernie in delegates. If they go Biden they would be forced to broker the convention. Not a good idea.

But if Hillary is behind bars, what happens with her delegates? And why is it a good thing to broker the Repubs but not the Dems?

In June, will you finally admit you are full of shit, or will you just move the date forward like every other crazy conspiracy theory does?

Move the date forward until 2025 when Hillary is leaving the Oval office after eight pathetic years of her as President...
When the FBI goes after your ass they tend to get you.

She's been telling the FBI to bring it on, that was unwise. I have doubted she would be held accountable but she's been so damn arrogant it might just happen.

In June, will you finally admit you are full of shit, or will you just move the date forward like every other crazy conspiracy theory does?

Move the date forward until 2025 when Hillary is leaving the Oval office after eight pathetic years of her as President...

She's been telling the FBI to bring it on, that was unwise. I have doubted she would be held accountable but she's been so damn arrogant it might just happen.
If she gets stupid and she has a habit of doing that and its her OR the behind the scenes people. They WILL smoke her.

If she gets stupid and she has a habit of doing that and its her OR the behind the scenes people. They WILL smoke her.

You have a point, there are examples of the establishment cutting their losses and turning on their own.

As long as people keep bringing up her emails & other scandals, she keeps loosing her composure.....she very well could do or say something that would hang herself

It took them years to get Al Capone but in the end he tripped up with his book keeper. Hope Huma can help them.

They have been coming up with ridiculous claims about her for 25 years. I guess the thousandth claim will be the charm.

Answer the question dumb ass. Will you admit you were wrong, or just move the date ahead if June comes without your dream coming true?

It took them years to get Al Capone but in the end he tripped up with his book keeper. Hope Huma can help them.

They have been coming up with ridiculous claims about her for 25 years. I guess the thousandth claim will be the charm.
25 years of every liberal jerk in the country covering her criminal ass. Not this time.

25 years of every liberal jerk in the country covering her criminal ass. Not this time.

Einstein-definition-of-insanity-raymmar-tirado-30dot.jpg

Forum List

Back