CPAC 2020 Trump - On Fire

lolol.That was funny, I don't care what anyone says. What a goofball.

I think a lot of that OP video was ad-lib, Trump can think on his feet and will do great in debates.
That Biden couldn't run the government and belongs in a home was a good line, every time I see Joe on TV that's what I'm thinking.

donny usually gets stuck on a few words & repeats them over & over & over.... he fills the air with words & you say that is thinking on his feet? lol...

5e2835c7829c5371377848.gif

None of those are even remotely funny. He tries too hard and they're kinda of stoooopid. I could write billboards better than that. No imagination.

sure they're funny - - - know why?

cause they are true - every single one of them. & donny is probably seething over them which makes them priceless ... the poor little orange snowflake.
These are for real? Not photoshops?
Holey moley. A pol with a sense of humor.

None of those are even remotely funny. He tries too hard and they're kinda of stoooopid. I could write billboards better than that. No imagination.

sure they're funny - - - know why?

cause they are true - every single one of them. & donny is probably seething over them which makes them priceless ... the poor little orange snowflake.
These are for real? Not photoshops?
Holey moley. A pol with a sense of humor.

they are real. bloomberg is about as funny as a dead fish - but he has the cash to pay people who are.

I think a lot of that OP video was ad-lib, Trump can think on his feet and will do great in debates.
That Biden couldn't run the government and belongs in a home was a good line, every time I see Joe on TV that's what I'm thinking.

donny usually gets stuck on a few words & repeats them over & over & over.... he fills the air with words & you say that is thinking on his feet? lol...

Everyone reading from teleprompters does that to synch back up with the teleprompter.
Joe does belong in a home, not running the government.
Bernie and his commie friends....
Bloomberg will be switching back to a Republican any day

Everyone reading from teleprompters does that to synch back up with the teleprompter.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! donny doesn't have a teleprompter when he is being interviewed 1-1, nor when he is asked questions by reporters at a presser, or when he's on his way to mar a lago with that damn helicopter chopping away ... or when he just decides to ignore the teleprompter.

Things that I want to see in all debates between candidates until the final vote has been tallied in the 2020 election: a requirement that all candidates remain behind their podiums and a requirement that no one interrupts or talks over the person who is speaking; both strictly enforced.

Things that I want to see in all debates between candidates until the final vote has been tallied in the 2020 election: a requirement that all candidates remain behind their podiums and a requirement that no one interrupts or talks over the person who is speaking; both strictly enforced.

I'd like to see the corporate media removed from debate moderation personally. The questions are about as deep as a mud puddle and meant for a USA Today type audience. Both the RNC and DNC are guilty of it.

Trump gets animated during debates. I could picture Trump going crazy debating Bernie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! donny doesn't have a teleprompter when he is being interviewed 1-1, nor when he is asked questions by reporters at a presser, or when he's on his way to mar a lago with that damn helicopter chopping away ... or when he just decides to ignore the teleprompter.

True, Trump gives his own pressers without a teleprompter.
Imagine Joe Biden giving pressers in a few years.

a requirement that all candidates remain behind their podiums
Did I miss something interesting? Are they hitting each other now?

I'd like to see the corporate media removed from debate moderation personally. The questions are about as deep as a mud puddle and meant for a USA Today type audience. Both the RNC and DNC are guilty of it.

Who would be the moderators then?

No. I am recalling trump stalking Clinton all over the stage. No more freestyle. Just stand and deliver. No stalking. No intimidating.

No. I am recalling trump stalking Clinton all over the stage. No more freestyle. Just stand and deliver. No stalking. No intimidating.
If you're intimidated by a debate you don't need to be POTUS.

Do you really think other world leaders would promise not to be intimidating?

Lefties... Go figure...

Do you recall Al Gore walking over to George W. Bush and staring him down?
He was demonstrating his Alpha-Male creds.

I remember that--and the SNL skit about it afterwards.

I'd prefer moderators representing independent non-profit organizations.

Using the RNC as an example, I'd want my Mises Institute guy on the mod panel. They can pick the other three or four, I don't care, I only need one guy to cut through the Micky Mouse bullshit and ask real questions. Those candidates would look like deer in headlights and the voters could get a real look at who these parties are really pimping.

For the DNC, I dunno, maybe use a representative from the the league of women voters as one example and fill in the rest with others from other independent platforms.

I'd prefer moderators representing independent non-profit organizations.

Using the RNC as an example, I'd want my Mises Institute guy on the mod panel. They can pick the other three or four, I don't care, I only need one guy to cut through the Micky Mouse bullshit and ask real questions.

For the DNC, I dunno, maybe use a representative from the the league of women voters as one example and fill in the rest with others from other independent platforms.
What's the Mises Institute?

Forum List

Back