Crazy Bernie: Why Did He Allow Himself To Get Screwed At The National Level Twice?

I am not a rocket scientist, but Crazy Bernie began his political career via voter fraud. Ten fake ass votes catapulted this ridiculous nutcase to the state and national level. So when TDS folks say thousands of fake votes for Sleepy Joe are meaningless, realize every legal vote counts.

Anyhoo, we all know Crazy Bernie twice took orders to stand down. And he did, and was financially rewarded.
I’d take Bernie over Dumb Don or Senile Joe any day of the week.

Burnout had no desire to win he knows the game, collect massive amounts of cash, then step back, run again, collect massive amounts of cash. Set yourself up for life and ride the senatorial retirement system. He knows how to prey on the emotions of the ignorant and game the system, it’s what he’s done his entire adult life.

Yeah, sure, what ever you say, slave....we all believe you...Bernie Bro was very angry when the super delegates went for the loser sick bitch Hitlery. So did his voters.

Actually, there's not much to indicate that.

If anything, Hillary lost in 2016 because Black voters didn't show up for her. For instance, in Wisconsin, black voter participation dropped from 74% in 2012 to 47% in 2016... more than enough to cost her the election.

And why didn't they vote for The Hag.

Because nobody can stomach her and The Clinton Scandals. Can you?

Hillary3.jpg

Communism is contrary to the fundamental evolutionary desire to survive and service one’s needs, simply put our DNA Is one of survival at all cost. The Marxist manifesto when employed immediately transcends into a Fascist Oligarchy, lost in application and translation. Like so much that comes from academia it’s pure subjective theory based on the assumed willingness of man to be subjugated, fantasy.
What Marx and Lenin failed to address is the human emotion exhibited toward another when one man sweats and works and another sits around while both receive the same reward.

A lot of reasons. Yes, the scandals and fake scandals had a toll.
So did her personal abrasiveness
So did the fact we are too misogynistic to vote for a woman as a society. Even Muslim countries have had female heads of state.
A lot of it was complacancy ... everyone said she had this in the bag and didn't come out.
Some of it was voter suppression. Scott Walker spent a lot of time purging black people from the voter's rolls.

A lot of reasons. Yes, the scandals and fake scandals had a toll.
So did her personal abrasiveness
So did the fact we are too misogynistic to vote for a woman as a society. Even Muslim countries have had female heads of state.
A lot of it was complacancy ... everyone said she had this in the bag and didn't come out.
Some of it was voter suppression. Scott Walker spent a lot of time purging black people from the voter's rolls.

Face it - she was the only thing that made Trump win.

I was shocked.

Face it - she was the only thing that made Trump win.

I was shocked.

As I am, but not for the same reasons.

On a qualitative level, you have a woman with decades of government experience, vs. a self-promoting game show host with a series of business failures. This should have been no contest to rational people.
I think the fact that people were willing to try Trump speaks the dissatisfaction with the status quo

I am not a rocket scientist, but Crazy Bernie began his political career via voter fraud. Ten fake ass votes catapulted this ridiculous nutcase to the state and national level. So when TDS folks say thousands of fake votes for Sleepy Joe are meaningless, realize every legal vote counts.

Anyhoo, we all know Crazy Bernie twice took orders to stand down. And he did, and was financially rewarded.

Wow. Your fantasy seems pretty self sustaining. You've made up the story, you've made up the motivations, you've made up the end.

Do we even need to be here for this?

I think the fact that people were willing to try Trump speaks the dissatisfaction with the status quo

No, it shows we are a dumbed down society that equates celebrity with merit.

Of course, the people said NO to Trump. He only won because we have the Worst Idea By Slave Rapists to select presidents.

You are entitled to your opinion however my opinion is that people do not like the direction we are headed in and want change and are willing to tolerate trump for a change from the career politicians who took us here

The Donald was the voice of the common man, a Jacksonian, running against the Dim Oligarch machine.

Forum List

Back