Criticism of islam is barred in the military.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

All hail Caliph obama.

New Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban, pedophilia, "anything related to Islam" or "advocate for women's rights" - Atlas Shrugs

The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldiers should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” “any criticism of pedophilia,” “directing any criticism towards Afghans,” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”

Mass beheadings, gendercide, gassing of girls' schools, mass slaughter of non-believers and less than devout Muslims, attacks on US soldiers, acid attacks on women, brutal burka enforcement ..... must not be criticzed. So speaketh the caliph in the White House. He is stalking these anti-humans for peace, after all.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Show me the manual.

All hail Caliph obama.

The article clearly said that it's a DRAFT of a manual!!! As it is being written as a DOD guideline for military personnel, there's not a whole lot that can be done to stop it! Beside, we all know that once you raise your hand and swear the oath of enlistment, you give up most of your rights to free speech!!!!!

From Judicial Watch:
It gets better; the new manual, which is around 75 pages, suggests that Western ignorance of Afghan culture— not Taliban infiltration—is responsible for the increase in deadly attacks by Afghan soldiers against the coalition forces.​
The mating call of the American Left-Wing Chickenshit:

"We deserve it!!"

Don't criticize the Afghani people if you claim you are helping them, it leads to bad things for both sides.

If you can't respect people in their own country, leave already. Get out of Afghanistan, the Military isn't gonna achieve anything.

This is pretty disturbing how America treats this, leave the country alone already.

All hail Caliph obama.

Yep show me too........

Holy....I just checked the site...and....Pamela Geller? What the hell? LOL....that bigot is not reliable for anything. Dear God....

I want to see the Manual.

I am quite sure the quoted material in the OP is not from the Manual but some creative interp by the author at Atlas Shrugged.

I am quite sure the quoted material in the OP is not from the Manual but some creative interp by the author at Atlas Shrugged.

The author seems to be Pamela Geller, which we know.....is a baffling bigot....:cool:

This makes a lot of sense, through speech it will show an open of arms....this gives better feelings to the Afghani people and makes them more hopeful. Being stupid should NOT be an option for any soldiers who defeat our whole purpose of reaching out to the people. The only way to be successful is to do for the people. Hopefully this whole war will be over soon.

175716_700b_thumb.jpg

Frank, we want to see the Manual.

We all know by now that we can't trust any of the media right or left.

All of those are right wing publications and are only repeating the same thing. Yes, the WSJ is owned by News Corporation (Rupert Murdoch), the same as FOX.

All you're getting excited over is a manual which isn't even finished yet, with no proof whatsoever other than that other right wing sources are repeating it over and over.

Forum List

Back