Crocs: Wearing for Extended Periods Can Cause Foot Problems

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.. so where is the outrage over flip-flops?

Does anyone actually wear Crocs anymore anyway?

Crocs: Wearing Foam Clogs For Extended Periods Can Cause Foot Problems, Report Says
The flexible shoes offer little support in the shank and could cause several foot maladies, podiatrists told The Huffington Post. The shank is the structure between the toe and the heel on footwear.

I wear them all the time. I have worn crocs for years. They are comfortable and last forever. They are indestructible. Throw them in the washing machine and they come out brand new.

I've never had a pair. I think if I spent a lot of time gardening or on a boat maybe I would, but, I prefer my flip flops .... but that are a good 2nd if you need your feet to be protected.

I normally just wear Keds in lieu of flip flops though....

Never worn them and prefer going barefooted as can be... Then again I prefer the bare part of life for almost anything...

Crocs: Wearing Foam Clogs For Extended Periods Can Cause Foot Problems, Report Says
The flexible shoes offer little support in the shank and could cause several foot maladies, podiatrists told The Huffington Post. The shank is the structure between the toe and the heel on footwear.

Thankfully, finally, at last a TOPIC for the "Politics" segment of this forum worth discussing and debating without appearing lame and limping and wobbling!

No crutches needed. Hallelujah!

I wear my naked feet with pride...

my footies are sensitive.. I can't walk outside barefoot.
also, they say you should not walk barefoot on the hardwood floors. If we had 100% carpeting, I would be barefoot all the time (cept in the winter cause my footies get cold easily!)

nekkid feets!

keep the toenails cut short, long toenails are disgusting!

Thankfully, finally, at last a TOPIC for the "Politics" segment of this forum worth discussing and debating without appearing lame and limping and wobbling!

well, current events actually :)
not sure this is an EVENT - LOL!
guess it belongs in Clothing & Fashion (is there such a Forum?)

well, current events actually :)
not sure this is an EVENT - LOL!
guess it belongs in Clothing & Fashion (is there such a Forum?)

Yeah, you're right. Sorry.

no problem, I Liked your comment it was funny and I liked it! :) FJO

Crocs: Wearing for Extended Periods Can Cause Foot Problems

But on the bright side, they are a very effective form of birth control.

Forum List

Back