Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

I wouldn't mind that little nurse as long as she is not a feakin' liberal covid mask/vaxx nut. I've run into FAR too many Nurse Ratchett's the past 2 years. These people were accomplices to the gov't in murdering the elderly and people of all ages for $$ and keeping their licenses. So much for their effing hippocratic oath.

When my mom was in the hospital there were a couple young nurses there that were very nice looking (though not as top heavy) that I would have loved to have taken home if the wife would not kill me in my sleep. ;)
Going Seoulo

This is why Koreans don't like air-conditioning:

Brrr, brrr. Cool breeze blows
Wife-san sniffs. Perfume not hers.
Husband-san feels knife

Last edited:
I feel healthier already.

We old folks are going to have to get used to this kind of thing. Young women are now so strong-willed that they need not fear "objectifying" themselves. I got used to seeing everyone - including professionals - with tattoos. I can get used to this.

When I was just out of high school in 1980, I saw three women in the same room with tattoos and I found that surprising. One was Mister Peanut. It was a strip club. I only remember seeing one tattooed woman before that. People in uniform with visible tattoos always make me cringe.

I'm surprised the people complaining about this are not more concerned with all the obese nurses we see these days. Not that I think they should be shamed, but it would make more sense for the example they set than attacking that one for having big boobs and not hiding them.

I feel healthier already.

We old folks are going to have to get used to this kind of thing. Young women are now so strong-willed that they need not fear "objectifying" themselves. I got used to seeing everyone - including professionals - with tattoos. I can get used to this.

When I was just out of high school in 1980, I saw three women in the same room with tattoos and I found that surprising. One was Mister Peanut. It was a strip club. I only remember seeing one tattooed woman before that. People in uniform with visible tattoos always make me cringe.

I'm surprised the people complaining about this are not more concerned with all the obese nurses we see these days. Not that I think they should be shamed, but it would make more sense for the example they set than attacking that one for having big boobs and not hiding them.
Now that's the truth......Ever see a shift change at a hospital as the nursing staff is leaving?

It's land whales on parade for the most part.....You can tell the fit ones as they soon out-pace the fattys in the parking lot. ;)

Attention whore. If I was a patient there, I'd ask for a different nurse -- someone who is thinking about her job and not her sex appeal.
She's the nurse version of AOC. Who cares about the job I do HEY LOOK AT ME!! It looks like it worked, she has 12 million views on Tik Tok. Our country is screwed. I've seen hundreds of nurses and doctors in scrubs including my wife. I've never seen one that pulled the waist in skin tight.

I like her outfit. Looks plenty professional to me. Everything is covered. No cleavage. No camel toe.
OMG, good point!

So many women who are otherwise appropriate walk around with very obvious camel toes. I don't need to see all that. Don't they have friends to tell them about it?

After concluding my "research" she's not too racy.

Who-is-Erika-Diaz-news-image-132-1658371419.jpg
I see back problems in her future...

fat women have ruined the word curvy
Yes. All part of this whole unstated "me too" philosophy that grew out of jealousy over the attention that truly oppressed people got.

Anyway, responding to the OP, I got my first shingles shot today, because that's how old I have somehow become. The nurse was the opposite of curvy in either sense of the word. Tall, slim, reasonably cute and perky personality. She had on light blue scrub bottoms, not loose, and a tight white t-shirt that showed the shape of her bra and what little pudge she had (not a kid). She had to stand in between the chair I was sitting in and a floor cabinet to get something from the cabinet above it. Because Americans turn our backs when we have to pass close to someone, her cute little butt was at most six inches from my eyeballs.

Fortunately, Mrs. Flops was talking, so she didn't notice me checking it out. Point being that guys are gonna look, 'cause guys look. The tight clothes and bangin' bod of the OP nurse would only make a difference to people who don't look.

Forum List

Back