Cute cartoon on the "free" wall with Mexico

Ah, another I'm a liberal and I hate America thread.

Indeed. Have you ever noticed that these same bullshit liberals ALWAYS talk hate - but none of them EVER leave. Hell, Canada isn't THAT far for their worthless asses. But if they did that, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about. :)

Canada won't take them and who can blame them.

I guess. So what do they do - they bitch and moan. Pretty much 24/7. Just like some damned old woman.

When was the last time you saw a liberal happy, or employed for that matter.

Hmmm.....actually, I can't say I've ever seen one happy - they have been full of angst since they were toddlers...

Its those mean rich people and corporations...and right wingers and and and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. That was my liberal impression. :laugh:

You can only appreciate the cartoon if you know a bit about the history we have with Mexico from the 1850s.

Mexico_Trump_WallCOLORdailykos.jpg

Amen to that.

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Isn't it amazing how this idiot can simultaneously complain that the US "stole" so much, and that the US didn't steal more?

Is it about freaking payback? Is that why the left authorizes about ten million criminal freeloaders?

Yep.

All that talk about these people becoming American citizens is not what they really believe, or even want.

Now we see the truth.

They consider America the bad guy and want US to lose.

So, why the hell haven't you left yet? I swear to God - I will not stop you.

You're becoming unhinged......Take heart, the 2020 elections are not that far away. LOL

I've noticed that anytime someone says something to you, that you don't like - they are becoming "unhinged". I'm telling you what is going to happen in the upcoming election. You limp wrists are done for the foreseeable future. Again, if this country isn't to your liking - which obviously it isn't - fell free to leave. No one will attempt to stop you. What's the matter, afraid of "leaving"? Afraid that your next "liberal utopia" won't live up to it's billing?

Right wingers have NO sense of humor....(actually no common sense at all....but who can really blame them since they are led by the nose by the likes of Trump, Beck, Hannity and Cruz.)

I have a great sense of humor.

There is nothing funny about your bullshit.

You can only appreciate the cartoon if you know a bit about the history we have with Mexico from the 1850s.

If Trump wins the Presidency Mexico will have to build a wall to keep us out--LOL

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Most of these Trump supporters don't know that Mexico owned most of the Southwest of this country and a good portion of California before the white settlers even showed their white faces in this country. In my state of Colorado (stem word in Spanish of course) the Mexican culture is deeply rooted. You have to speak some Spanish just to get through all the street names here.

I have a great sense of humor.

There is nothing funny about your bullshit.

Whereas I find your sourness.....well, kind of telling.....(you are a right winger, after all.)

So, why the hell haven't you left yet? I swear to God - I will not stop you.

You're becoming unhinged......Take heart, the 2020 elections are not that far away. LOL

I've noticed that anytime someone says something to you, that you don't like - they are becoming "unhinged". I'm telling you what is going to happen in the upcoming election. You limp wrists are done for the foreseeable future. Again, if this country isn't to your liking - which obviously it isn't - fell free to leave. No one will attempt to stop you. What's the matter, afraid of "leaving"? Afraid that your next "liberal utopia" won't live up to it's billing?

Liberals don't have the stones.

If Trump wins the Presidency Mexico will have to build a wall to keep us out--LOL

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Most of these Trump supporters don't know that Mexico owned most of the Southwest of this country and a good portion of California before the white settlers even showed their white faces in this country. In my state of Colorado (stem word in Spanish of course) the Mexican culture is deeply rooted. You have to speak some Spanish just to get through all the street names here.

What makes you think they don't know that? It's history. It's irrelevant to government policy in this century.

If any have been traitorous and divisive it has been the teabaggers and the likes of mcconnell and his comment on the day President Obama took office.
That is you and your ilk.

Let them try it.

I take you support such a division. You realize that makes you a douche bag and a traitor, don't you?

Liberals don't have the stones.

Gee, on other threads, liberals are labeled as riot-starters, not allowing the "wisdom" of Trump to be heard by the cult members....and now "liberals don't have the stones"???

Forum List

Back