DAMN, The Rino's ARE SCARED..GOP Consultant Accuses Breitbart.com of Being “Pravda” for Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
The RINO Candidates don't have the BALLS to go one on one with the Trumpster!!!..Just wait until Trump takes on you fucking DemocRAT scumbags!

Gateway Pundit ^
Former George H. W. Bush consultant Rick Wilson lashed out at Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow tonight on CNN accusing Breitbart.com of being the “Pravda” for Donald Trump. Despite Rick Wilson’s insults Alex Marlow probably delivered the sharpest blows. Breitbart reported: The two men, before addressing each other, established a stark contrast with the other’s view. Wilson defended Bush on several questions and, unprompted, said: “I don’t work for Jeb Bush, and I’m not here to advocate specifically for him.” All the while, he threw a few bombs at Trump. “Every one of these pressers this guy does is a dumpster...

f3TN9CR.jpg

Taking America by STORM...He's NOT a fucking pandering, corrupt politician!!!

The RINO Candidates don't have the BALLS to go one on one with the Trumpster!!!..Just wait until Trump takes on you fucking DemocRAT scumbags!

Gateway Pundit ^
Former George H. W. Bush consultant Rick Wilson lashed out at Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow tonight on CNN accusing Breitbart.com of being the “Pravda” for Donald Trump. Despite Rick Wilson’s insults Alex Marlow probably delivered the sharpest blows. Breitbart reported: The two men, before addressing each other, established a stark contrast with the other’s view. Wilson defended Bush on several questions and, unprompted, said: “I don’t work for Jeb Bush, and I’m not here to advocate specifically for him.” All the while, he threw a few bombs at Trump. “Every one of these pressers this guy does is a dumpster...

f3TN9CR.jpg

Youre right. He's the one that buys the pabdering corrupt politicians. I mean who wouldnt give Hillary all that money to attend a wedding with them?

Gateway Pundit ^

f3TN9CR.jpg

Youre right. He's the one that buys the pabdering corrupt politicians. I mean who wouldnt give Hillary all that money to attend a wedding with them?

Yup, he KNOWS exactly HOW, WHAT, WHERE, and WHY MOST politicians operate.... Nice thing though is NO ONE can buy this NEW WORLD POLITICIAN...and the fucking Republicans know it, and SHIVER as his polls and his taking this seriously becomes more apparent!'
KeHr3ae.jpg

The RINO-loving, status quo defending, establishment Republican hacks don't have a clue about how to counter Trump. They're just swinging wildly, flailing around and hitting nothing, helpless to do anything to stop him. This is great fun to watch. Just wait until he debates the Democrat candidate. Heh, heh, heh.

"New world"?

Funny

It was meant to be!
You need to get out of the basement more often.

And leave you alone there, you know how you shake and shiver when left alone!
I'll be fine. You clearly need some fresh air.

On topic I'll give trump the benefit of the doubt if elected just like everyone else but your school girl gushing crush is a joke.
Show some dignity and stop acting like all the other programmed drones on this site.

The RINO-loving, status quo defending, establishment Republican hacks don't have a clue about how to counter Trump. They're just swinging wildly, flailing around and hitting nothing, helpless to do anything to stop him. This is great fun to watch. Just wait until he debates the Democrat candidate. Heh, heh, heh.

BURN THEM DOWN DONALD...BURN THEM MODERATES DOWN!!!!

MWMvnvi.jpg

"New world"?

Funny

It was meant to be!

On topic I'll give trump the benefit of the doubt if elected just like everyone else but your school girl gushing crush is a joke.
Show some dignity and stop acting like all the other programmed drones on this site.

Aw gee, you sound like a fucking liberal, I guess FREE SPEECH isn't one of your stronger points.... Back to the basement for you!

"New world"?

Funny

It was meant to be!

Aw gee, you sound like a fucking liberal, I guess FREE SPEECH isn't one of your stronger points.... Back to the basement for you!
I don't care what you think i sound like. A dumbfuck on the internet who can'ttell the difference between myself and a liberal is not high on my list of things to be worried about.

Now as i said i will give him the benefit of the doubt IF he's elected but in the meantime you might want to try to look less like a schoolgirl in love and more like an adult who's concerned about the direction our country has been headed.

You should be embarrassed but my guess is you're clueless as to why

It was meant to be!

I don't care what you think i sound like. A dumbfuck on the internet who can'ttell the difference between myself and a liberal is not high on my list of things to be worried about.

Now as i said i will give him the benefit of the doubt IF he's elected but in the meantime you might want to try to look less like a schoolgirl in love and more like an adult who's concerned about the direction our country has been headed.

I feel the same way for Ted Cruz as I do for Trump, apparently your having a love affair with anything but reality! Me embarrassed, if anyone it should be you with your asinine remarks! Perhaps you should listen when the NeoCommie GUSH all over Hillary!

I feel the same way for Ted Cruz as I do for Trump, apparently your having a love affair with anything but reality! Me embarrassed, if anyone it should be you with your asinine remarks! Perhaps you should listen when the NeoCommie GUSH all over Hillary!
I like Cruz. Doesn't mean i have to make an ass of myself about it on the internet.

Perhaps when you grow up you'll figure that out.

I'm guessing that time has come & gone though

I like Cruz. Doesn't mean i have to make an ass of myself about it on the internet.

Your OPINION is just that... when you pick it up and have a RATING as I do with 5 YEARS less time here than you, little fella, perhaps then you should flap your jaw! Like Trump, I connect with many in here... you, who the fuck knows!!!

Your OPINION is just that... when you pick it up and have a RATING as I do with 5 YEARS less time here than you, little fella, perhaps then you should flap your jaw! Like Trump, I connect with many in here... you, who the fuck knows!!!
You're rating? Really? 5 less years? Math much?

Go to bed loser

And by the way, connecting on a forum that is filled with equally stupid idiots is not exactly something to brag about.

Go to bed loser

Oh, I hit a 5 instead of a THREE well guess that proves what you are!....

#1 and definitely #4 fits your sorry ass!

Liberal-beware-of-internet-lib-163351175766.jpeg

And by the way, connecting on a forum that is filled with equally stupid idiots is not exactly something to brag about.

I'm sure all the many idiots you claim, will remember your statement.... Too fucking easy bitch slapping low 2digit IQ'd morons, BUT entertaining!

Go to bed loser

Oh, I hit a 5 instead of a THREE well guess that proves what you are!....

#1 and definitely #4 fits your sorry ass!

Liberal-beware-of-internet-lib-163351175766.jpeg
Back to calling me a liberal? It must be embarrassing to be so impotent

Forum List

Back