David Duke Threat

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The first logical question to ask is: why would Duke do this, if he didn't have any ties to Scalise?

And the second, more of an observation, is: this is pretty much a core principle of fascism: denunciations. Love it. Love it. Love it.

In other words, David Duke just proved his contact with Scalise.

David Duke Threatens To Expose Other Politicians With White Supremacist Ties

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke issued a warning to Republicans who have criticized House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) for speaking to a white nationalist group in 2002, saying they "better be looking over their shoulders."

In an interview with Fusion, Duke said he has ties to politicians on both sides of the aisle, and he is ready to release names if criticism of Scalise continues
It would be nice if all of those with dirt on politicians would expose them for what they really are, regardless of which political party they belong to. I'd love to read headlines exposing corruption, favoritism, and illegal acts committed by all politicians. It's no secret that politicians are bought and paid for. We're only told the dirt on a very small percentage of them, yet they're all guilty of immoral and unethical deeds. The entire Washington Brotherhood should be in prison as we speak.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke issued a warning to Republicans who have criticized House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) for speaking to a white nationalist group in 2002, saying they "better be looking over their shoulders."

In an interview with Fusion, Duke said he has ties to politicians on both sides of the aisle, and he is ready to release names if criticism of Scalise continues
It would be nice if all of those with dirt on politicians would expose them for what they really are, regardless of which political party they belong to. I'd love to read headlines exposing corruption, favoritism, and illegal acts committed by all politicians. It's no secret that politicians are bought and paid for. We're only told the dirt on a very small percentage of them, yet they're all guilty of immoral and unethical deeds. The entire Washington Brotherhood should be in prison as we speak.
It's this sort of ridiculous, naïve hyperbole that allows those in public office deserving of scrutiny to avoid warranted scrutiny.

Obviously Duke likes Scalise but that doesn't mean they are buddies. Perhaps Scalise is opposed to AA. I'm sure that would make Duke want him to be elected but it doesn't automatically make Scalise a racist. It would be nice if we looked at his record before we tar and feather him. If he has ties to him and it can be verified, then sure, he's a liability and the GOP should kick him to the curb. But let's look at the hypocrisy of the left. Take Obama, for example. He definitely has ties to a racist, many of them. One of the more well known has made over 70 visits to the WH and is one of Obama's advisers but I don't see Democrats or the media shunning him for it, only defending. A glaring double standard. No one accepts racial hatred from the right, so why do we accept hate from our president and his racist friends, is it because it's hatred against whites?

It's this sort of ridiculous, naïve hyperbole that allows those in public office deserving of scrutiny to avoid warranted scrutiny.
Did I hit a nerve? I do realize that the truth is a hard pill to swallow. They all need to be investigated and held accountable. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil.

Scalise is also either liar or stupid if he didn't realize what group he was talking to. I wish Duke would tell all, but I'm sure his life is more important to him.

The question you should be asking yourself is why you're reading about a politician who addressed an obscure group with a small membership when your President enjoys close ties with far more influential people involved in racial agitation. Furthermore, why is it so bad/evil/dangerous for White people to join groups that advocate for their interests? Anywhere within North America and Europe you have interest groups that defend the interests of Blacks, Jews, Muslims etc., but as soon as White people form an interest group they're vilified, stigmatised and smeared. Why is that?

I'm quite sure Duke's Wiki article has been rewrote recently , I read it several years ago and its not reading the same.

The first logical question to ask is: why would Duke do this, if he didn't have any ties to Scalise?

And the second, more of an observation, is: this is pretty much a core principle of fascism: denunciations. Love it. Love it. Love it.

When it comes to criminal immorality the relationship between Duke and Scales pales in comparison to the relationship between Obama and Sharpton.

I hope he comes out with a list a mile long. I don't care what parties are affected. We should know and have a right to know.

When it comes to criminal immorality the relationship between Duke and Scales pales in comparison to the relationship between Obama and Sharpton.
Hmmm. Court case and docket numbers?

Right. You got: nothing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Exactly!

Obviously Duke likes Scalise but that doesn't mean they are buddies. Perhaps Scalise is opposed to AA. I'm sure that would make Duke want him to be elected but it doesn't automatically make Scalise a racist. It would be nice if we looked at his record before we tar and feather him. If he has ties to him and it can be verified, then sure, he's a liability and the GOP should kick him to the curb. But let's look at the hypocrisy of the left. Take Obama, for example. He definitely has ties to a racist, many of them. One of the more well known has made over 70 visits to the WH and is one of Obama's advisers but I don't see Democrats or the media shunning him for it, only defending. A glaring double standard. No one accepts racial hatred from the right, so why do we accept hate from our president and his racist friends, is it because it's hatred against whites?

"

2125609-590737_phaser3.jpg

"TOPIC DEFLECTOR ON FULL FORCE!!!!!"

The question you should be asking yourself is why you're reading about a politician who addressed an obscure group with a small membership when your President enjoys close ties with far more influential people involved in racial agitation. Furthermore, why is it so bad/evil/dangerous for White people to join groups that advocate for their interests? Anywhere within North America and Europe you have interest groups that defend the interests of Blacks, Jews, Muslims etc., but as soon as White people form an interest group they're vilified, stigmatised and smeared. Why is that?
Oh Sweet Jesus!!!!...why do idiots believe others are as stupid as them???

Is there a point buried in what you've written?

Because other interest groups don't burn crosses on lawns and beat up interracial couples.

Regards from Rosie

I can't dumb it down enough so that you would understand it...

Don't even try.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back