David Duke Threat

The question you should be asking yourself is why you're reading about a politician who addressed an obscure group with a small membership when your President enjoys close ties with far more influential people involved in racial agitation. Furthermore, why is it so bad/evil/dangerous for White people to join groups that advocate for their interests? Anywhere within North America and Europe you have interest groups that defend the interests of Blacks, Jews, Muslims etc., but as soon as White people form an interest group they're vilified, stigmatised and smeared. Why is that?
Oh Sweet Jesus!!!!...why do idiots believe others are as stupid as them???

Is there a point buried in what you've written?
I can't dumb it down enough so that you would understand it...

I didn't think so.
You are correct...you didn't think.

Obviously Duke likes Scalise but that doesn't mean they are buddies. Perhaps Scalise is opposed to AA. I'm sure that would make Duke want him to be elected but it doesn't automatically make Scalise a racist. It would be nice if we looked at his record before we tar and feather him. If he has ties to him and it can be verified, then sure, he's a liability and the GOP should kick him to the curb. But let's look at the hypocrisy of the left. Take Obama, for example. He definitely has ties to a racist, many of them. One of the more well known has made over 70 visits to the WH and is one of Obama's advisers but I don't see Democrats or the media shunning him for it, only defending. A glaring double standard. No one accepts racial hatred from the right, so why do we accept hate from our president and his racist friends, is it because it's hatred against whites?

"

2125609-590737_phaser3.jpg

"TOPIC DEFLECTOR ON FULL FORCE!!!!!"
It's very relevant. You only call it a deflection because you can't answer it.

Obviously Duke likes Scalise but that doesn't mean they are buddies. Perhaps Scalise is opposed to AA. I'm sure that would make Duke want him to be elected but it doesn't automatically make Scalise a racist. It would be nice if we looked at his record before we tar and feather him. If he has ties to him and it can be verified, then sure, he's a liability and the GOP should kick him to the curb. But let's look at the hypocrisy of the left. Take Obama, for example. He definitely has ties to a racist, many of them. One of the more well known has made over 70 visits to the WH and is one of Obama's advisers but I don't see Democrats or the media shunning him for it, only defending. A glaring double standard. No one accepts racial hatred from the right, so why do we accept hate from our president and his racist friends, is it because it's hatred against whites?

"

I understand that what I'm about to type will befuddle you, so let's allow those a little smarter than you to answer it...ok.
It's a major assed deflection fail because it has absolutely nothing to do with David Duke.

"

I understand that what I'm about to type will befuddle you, so let's allow those a little smarter than you to answer it...ok.
It's a major assed deflection fail because it has absolutely nothing to do with David Duke.
I understand you're upset to have your hypocrisy pointed out to you but let's not be ridiculous here. You should have thought that one out better.

David Duke is a scumbag, but he is rightfully vilified, whereas liberal racists get a complete pass or get welcomed to the white house.

John Conyers attended a speech by Farakhan in Detroit where Farrakhan just ranted and ranted about jews. Conyers then praised Farrakhan. Only after the ADL found out about this event, did Conyers apologize a WEEK LATER after having praised farrakhan. And Conyers is a LIBERAL ICON.

"

I understand you're upset to have your hypocrisy pointed out to you but let's not be ridiculous here. You should have thought that one out better.

As I stated earlier...you were bound to be befuddled...lol.

David Duke Threatens To Expose Other Politicians With White Supremacist Ties

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke issued a warning to Republicans who have criticized House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) for speaking to a white nationalist group in 2002, saying they "better be looking over their shoulders."

In an interview with Fusion, Duke said he has ties to politicians on both sides of the aisle, and he is ready to release names if criticism of Scalise continues
Please oh please let him release the names :eusa_pray:

Uh-OH...the Tea Party and the Dems are in trouble if Duke releases names.

David Duke found a way to become significant again! I think he was mad that Farakhan made the back page of the NY Times yesterday.

David Duke Threatens To Expose Other Politicians With White Supremacist Ties

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke issued a warning to Republicans who have criticized House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) for speaking to a white nationalist group in 2002, saying they "better be looking over their shoulders."

In an interview with Fusion, Duke said he has ties to politicians on both sides of the aisle, and he is ready to release names if criticism of Scalise continues

David Duke is an ass.

Trump Disavowing David Duke #KKK For over 30 Years, Trump calls Duke "bigot" & "a problem" // Won't See This On CNN

Immigrants☆4☆Trump on Twitter

It is laughable that member of the most racist party in our natins history are calling for the exposure of racist today.

roflmao

upload_2017-8-15_14-22-48.png

upload_2017-8-15_14-23-7.png

Forum List

Back