David Duke Unveils Campaign Website ( Do Your Patriotic Duty And Support Him! )

Whites who have the most to be proud of are the least able to boast about their many accomplishments. Why, because they allowed PCisms to steal their free speech, sabatage their history and indoctrinate their youth. Something happend to make us as stupid today as we were smart yesterday.

Whites who have the most to be proud are the least able to boast about their many accomplishments. Why because they allowed PCisms to steal their free speech, sabatage their history and indoctrinate their youth. Something happend to make us as stupid today as we were smart yesterday.

Whites built the labor union movement, modern human rights and fought for investment into science. Whites of the 1940's and 50s would wonder wtf happen that there's so many angry anti-science whites in todays America.

And make a contribution. He will make a great Senator. Open the website and read his campaign issues.

Home - David Duke for Senate

He's a fucking douchebag.
He's a Patriot who addresses issues that cowardly lawmakers fear.

No, he's a racist douchebag.
There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race and it's heritage.

I agree with you on that. However, when you claim that other races are inferior to yours, that's where you cross the line into racist douchebaggery. Which duke and all racists, of whatever color they may be, have done.

Whites who have the most to be proud are the least able to boast about their many accomplishments. Why because they allowed PCisms to steal their free speech, sabatage their history and indoctrinate their youth. Something happend to make us as stupid today as we were smart yesterday.

Whites built the labor union movement, modern human rights and fought for investment into science. Whites of the 1940's and 50s would wonder wtf happen that there's so many angry anti-science whites in todays America.

Oh piss off with your anti science screed. You are a one trick pony at best. The facts are that the only anti science "whites" are your global warming marxists. They ignore real science to push a political agenda, and scientific illiterates like you jump on the bandwagon. Fuck off.

Whites also were the only r
And make a contribution. He will make a great Senator. Open the website and read his campaign issues.

I agree with you on that. However, when you claim that other races are inferior to yours, that's where you cross the line into racist douchebaggery. Which duke and all racists, of whatever color they may be, have done.

Not saying any race is inferior just stating facts. I think its more the cultures that determine the progress more so than the race or people.

You don't seem to have a problem with half truths and lies attacking the white race though. Or even mnay minority groups calling for whites to be wiped out completely. We don't agree with genecide of any race. Especially our own.

Not saying any race is inferior just stating facts. I think its more the cultures that determine the progress more so than the race or people.

You don't seem to have a problem with half truths and lies attacking the white race though. Or even mnay minority groups calling for whites to be wiped out completely. We don't agree with genecide of any race. Especially our own.

Neither do I. And if any person tries to harm me or mine they will get a real quick lesson in self defense. But that's not what racists talk about, now is it...

There's a special place in Hell for the likes of David Douche... er... Duke.

Oh piss off with your anti science screed. You are a one trick pony at best. The facts are that the only anti science "whites" are your global warming marxists. They ignore real science to push a political agenda, and scientific illiterates like you jump on the bandwagon. Fuck off.
Truth hurts ,huh? Liberalism is mental disorder so your excused.

tjl0fcxll97f7sw8yqaf.gif

So you are an anti racist? Anti racist is just code word for anti white

Do show or tell us where Duke EVER said whites are superior to anyone. Now western civilization and culture is superior and he has probably said that but I have read his books and never saw that. In fact he was practically raised by a negro nanny he was very close to

There's a special place in Hell for the likes of David Douche... er... Duke.

I guess you think warmongers who kill millions for profit either directly or indirectly are going to paradise with their radical allies,huh? Not only kill in a bloody tortureous way, but laugh like demons when they do.

Truth hurts ,huh? Liberalism is mental disorder so your excused.

What "truth" are you speaking little racist? That you are a moron living in your moms basement railing at the evil black man who is smarter, and more productive than you? That what you are bleating about?

Forum List

Back