David Duke Unveils Campaign Website ( Do Your Patriotic Duty And Support Him! )

In Africa, there are no “anti-racists” telling Africans they have no right to patrol their borders and kick out illegal immigrants.

The Liberian constitution states that only Black people can be citizens. Why aren’t “anti-racist” groups screaming at Liberia? Why is this not front page news? Because no one cares that there is a country only for Black people.

In Asia, there are no “anti-racists” telling Asians that mixed race people are genetically superior to separate races, and the whole world should all mix together (but only in Asia).

Many Asian countries, like Japan, have strong economies, low birth-rates, colonial histories, and almost no immigrants or refugees. So which countries are “anti-racists” trying to open to immigrants and refugees? Eastern Europe, of course! It’s full of White people.

This agenda is ONLY forced on White countries. The people who scream “diversity” and “progress” say that they are “anti-racist”.

bielefeld-university-germany.jpg

Bielefeld University, Germany.

But, according to their actions, the only countries in need of “diversity”, “progress”, and “anti-racism” are White; whether rich or poor, high birth-rate or low birth-rate, colonial history or no colonial history.

Some coincidence, huh?

That’s why anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

And make a contribution. He will make a great Senator. Open the website and read his campaign issues.

Home - David Duke for Senate

He's a fucking douchebag.
He's a Patriot who addresses issues that cowardly lawmakers fear.

No, he's a racist douchebag.
So you are an anti racist? Anti racist is just code word for anti white

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race and it's heritage.

I agree with you on that. However, when you claim that other races are inferior to yours, that's where you cross the line into racist douchebaggery. Which duke and all racists, of whatever color they may be, have done.

Do show or tell us where Duke EVER said whites are superior to anyone. Now western civilization and culture is superior and he has probably said that but I have read his books and never saw that. In fact he was practically raised by a negro nanny he was very close to

Wrong. I despise racism by whatever color person utters it. I am anti racist because, in general, racists are losers, who sit around swilling beer, that they invariably stole, or bought with food stamps, and then blame other races for their problems. It doesn't matter if you're a white racist, or a black one. Racists of any color are idiots.

Why is diversity a codeword for White genocide?
No anti-Whites say a 100% Black area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Asian area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Muslim area needs more diversity.

No anti-Whites say a 100% Indian area needs more diversity.

When it comes to “diversity”, anti-Whites make two distinctions: 1. Anyone non-White is “diverse”, and 2. anyone White is not “diverse”.

“Diverse” simply means a place without any White people in it.

So every time they talk about a “lack of diversity”, they have said what their object is : a place that becomes less and less White – which is genocide.

That’s why diversity is a codeword for White genocide.

The Mantra
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

And make a contribution. He will make a great Senator. Open the website and read his campaign issues.

So you are an anti racist? Anti racist is just code word for anti white

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race and it's heritage.

I agree with you on that. However, when you claim that other races are inferior to yours, that's where you cross the line into racist douchebaggery. Which duke and all racists, of whatever color they may be, have done.

Do show or tell us where Duke EVER said whites are superior to anyone. Now western civilization and culture is superior and he has probably said that but I have read his books and never saw that. In fact he was practically raised by a negro nanny he was very close to

Wrong. I despise racism by whatever color person utters it. I am anti racist because, in general, racists are losers, who sit around swilling beer, that they invariably stole, or bought with food stamps, and then blame other races for their problems. It doesn't matter if you're a white racist, or a black one. Racists of any color are idiots.
Still waiting on where Duke claimed to be superior and Duke is none of those you said and neither am I hell I don't know any pro whites like that actually you are repeating stereotypical Jewish tripe

Ots get

tjl0fcxll97f7sw8yqaf.gif

Two more insane libs laughing like the one they helped put in office. Holly-hoods in the pit of violence and perversions. Plastic spastics.
So your intent is to never watch any form of entertainment....

It is getting hard to watch most of it now or to listen to the music most put out today.

Ots get

tjl0fcxll97f7sw8yqaf.gif

Two more insane libs laughing like the one they helped put in office. Holly-hoods in the pit of violence and perversions. Plastic spastics.
So your intent is to never watch any form of entertainment....

It is getting hard to watch most of it now or to listen to the music most put out today.
I stopped when Happy Days was on...

Forum List

Back