DC Karen all over social media

I do not care one way or the other, but this woman is not "white". She looks Indian-American to me. Interesting that she labels herself as white though. SHE is obsessed with race, clearly. Which is sad.

No excuse for the way she spoke to the Uber driver.
"She looks Indian-American to me".............who's obsessed with race?

Funny how this lady (who you know for a fact is a leftist 😄) spewed all the white wing talking points we hear from the racist Right on this board.
She is a leftist and I haven't seen any racist comments on this board.

Maybe not to you but as a black person her vitriol is rather obvious and similar to this ladies racism.
Why use that line “as a black person.”

That is what the corporate media, corporations far left Democrats and even Republicans want you to say. It’s a way to keep us divided. By keeping working class blacks and working class whites against each other where they believe that the system is rigged against them it’s the perfect way to keep the working Man down. So brother white people and Black people are descendants of slaves and slave owners. At some point or another all of our descendants faced hardships or enjoyed glory.

If One looks at things from a human and Christian perspective not a black and white perspective…. they have set their mind free

Lisa’s response was due to being called a “toothless, pigpen, white inbred” yet you think she is the vitriolic racist. Do you feel Black peoples today are entitled to run around hurling such filth at white people and not be subject to responding insults? Do you feel the victim card grants you such privilege?
No it wasn't. IM said the about Duke. Lisa offered up that response herself.

"She looks Indian-American to me".............who's obsessed with race?

I don't care if she is purple. SHE is roasting the man for being black, and calling herself white, which she seems clearly not to be. I could not care less what she is--I'm holding up HER standards.

Funny how this lady (who you know for a fact is a leftist 😄) spewed all the white wing talking points we hear from the racist Right on this board.
The audio is bad

And we dont know the context of the argument

I dont hear any anti black racist slurs but I’ll take lib’s word for that

What I can see is that both people are angry and insulting toward the other

Not a very big deal in my opinion

Forum List

Back