De ja vu time folks....ah the memories....GOP listen up!!

A Republican tide ripped the Senate away from Democrats Tuesday, giving the GOP full control of Congress and the power to pin down President Barack Obama during his last two years in office.
The thumping win upends the balance of power between the White House and Capitol Hill only six years after Obama's Democrats swept to power and marginalized Republicans in a rush to reform health care, Wall Street and pass a huge stimulus package.

Uh, just curious....HOW WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA!!!!! yaw all came her bragging like little bitches and sadly haven't heard a word from you nuts on the subject since!!:boohoo:

You dumb ass.
I just explained to you today what the result of that betrayal was.
Are you really this stupid?
Since when do I give a fuck or listen to you? Now get a fuckin grip and adjust, fool....I ain't yo black bitch!!

Than stop posting ya dumb ******.
Oh, so because I could give a fuck about you and what you say, I'm now to stop posting? You must think I'm a Trump supporter...you're not the boss of me.

A Republican tide ripped the Senate away from Democrats Tuesday, giving the GOP full control of Congress and the power to pin down President Barack Obama during his last two years in office.
The thumping win upends the balance of power between the White House and Capitol Hill only six years after Obama's Democrats swept to power and marginalized Republicans in a rush to reform health care, Wall Street and pass a huge stimulus package.

Uh, just curious....HOW WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YA!!!!! yaw all came her bragging like little bitches and sadly haven't heard a word from you nuts on the subject since!!:boohoo:

Even though the Senate is Majority of Republicans the reality is it is not Veto proof. The only way the GOP could have gotten their agenda through is if they had a majority Senate that was able to override a veto, and they do not...

I know how dare I point this out to you, and let be very clear and remember that neither the GOP nor President Obama wanted to work with each other on anything, so blame for all sides but you will see it differently and scream " Racism " as you always do!

So all the claims of success if the repubs could just get the House and Senate were just bullshit? All those promises were just more right wing lies? The right is nothing more than political Keystone Cops.
and what is happening today in Philadelphia with the true keystone Dems? Who is the DNC chairperson today?
Donna Brizelle, a highly educated intelligent black woman...I might add, someone who has control and clout over her party...UNLIKE the GOP leader who must answer to the fuher Trump or be shot by one of his insane supporters...LOLOLOLOLO
Link

Unlike the right, we replace people when they are found guilty of wrong doing. You nominate them for president.
what about all of those Bernie supporters? How does one reconcile what happened to them as a result? Replacing fraud and allowing the results is still fraud. keystone dems still at it.

As a result of what?
What happened to Sanders supporters?
True die hard democrats either stay home or hold thier noses and vote for Rotten Hillary....but never will Trump get our votes, keep dreaming!!

Yes, Hillary will get our votes because she has earned them. Trump won't because he it a loon.

" He it a loon"? You wanna go with that?

This coming from a stupid bitch who's candidate gets his information from the National Inquirer and blogs and you want to joke about a sentence???? Child please

what about all of those Bernie supporters? How does one reconcile what happened to them as a result? Replacing fraud and allowing the results is still fraud. keystone dems still at it.

As a result of what?
True die hard democrats either stay home or hold thier noses and vote for Rotten Hillary....but never will Trump get our votes, keep dreaming!!

Yes, Hillary will get our votes because she has earned them. Trump won't because he it a loon.

This coming from a stupid bitch who's candidate gets his information from the National Inquirer and blogs and you want to joke about a sentence???? Child please

I wasn't joking. Dummie.

As a result of what?

I wasn't joking. Dummie.
You was trying to check ol dude and I called you out...now get over it and move on dot fuck off!!

You dumb ass.
Since when do I give a fuck or listen to you? Now get a fuckin grip and adjust, fool....I ain't yo black bitch!!

Oh, so because I could give a fuck about you and what you say, I'm now to stop posting? You must think I'm a Trump supporter...you're not the boss of me.

If you're going to continue to post bullshit why bother?

You dumb ass.

You call it bs, I call it American literature.

You dumb ass.

Yeah,but you call The Cat In The Hat fine literature so.....

Oh, but it is.....Dr. Suess is listed there...moron!!

Oh, but it is.....Dr. Suess is listed there...moron!!

I bet you have all his writings....
How about a synopsis on Dick and Jane your other favorite?

Even though the Senate is Majority of Republicans the reality is it is not Veto proof. The only way the GOP could have gotten their agenda through is if they had a majority Senate that was able to override a veto, and they do not...

I know how dare I point this out to you, and let be very clear and remember that neither the GOP nor President Obama wanted to work with each other on anything, so blame for all sides but you will see it differently and scream " Racism " as you always do!

So all the claims of success if the repubs could just get the House and Senate were just bullshit? All those promises were just more right wing lies? The right is nothing more than political Keystone Cops.
and what is happening today in Philadelphia with the true keystone Dems? Who is the DNC chairperson today?

Unlike the right, we replace people when they are found guilty of wrong doing. You nominate them for president.
I wouldn't be surprised if these so called Bernie supporters are Trump implants, just sayin
Ah, shit!!! Who the hell blabbed?

Like when a president uses his power and office to have sex with an intern.
Aw, c'mon now! Slick Willie was only ministering to Ms. Lewinsky. We know because the bastard phony minister Jesse Louis Burns Jackson told us so, but I think it was before we knew the bastard sired his own bastard. Like father, like son...

Aw, c'mon now! Slick Willie was only ministering to Ms. Lewinsky. We know because the bastard phony minister Jesse Louis Burns Jackson told us so, but I think it was before we knew the bastard sired his own bastard. Like father, like son...
A guy with 3 sets of kids by 3 baby mama's, who trade in white women faster than a nigga with a NBA contract, who have said he loves stupid white people, who talks shit about China and Mexico, yet all his families shit is manufactured overseas, who is sleeping with Putin, who hates america, who has degraded every corner of our countries citizens, down to the handicaped, who on his best fuckin day, wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark and who has said point blank, that a fucked up economy is not only good for business, that he welcomes it......and yet you got stupid white fuck heads, thinking this guy is gonna make america great???? Great for who?

A guy with 3 sets of kids by 3 baby mama's, who trade in white women faster than a nigga with a NBA contract, who have said he loves stupid white people, who talks shit about China and Mexico, yet all his families shit is manufactured overseas, who is sleeping with Putin, who hates america, who has degraded every corner of our countries citizens, down to the handicaped, who on his best fuckin day, wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark and who has said point blank, that a fucked up economy is not only good for business, that he welcomes it......and yet you got stupid white fuck heads, thinking this guy is gonna make america great???? Great for who?
link

Forum List

Back