🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deadly flu mutation lead to worst pandemic in history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leading scientists in the field of deadly flu epidemics are worried about what could be the granddaddy of them all, and say it could be right around the corner. They’re talking about the bird flu, also known as H7N9. Experts say it could be as bad as, or even more severe, than the worst global pandemic in recorded history. That was the Spanish flu outbreak of 1918, which killed an estimated 40 million people. That flu also originated in birds.

Deadly Flu Mutation Could Lead to Worst Pandemic in History
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much for antibiotics and pumping them out left and right for decades. With more people coming into the Country it should spread nicely.

So much for antibiotics and pumping them out left and right for decades. With more people coming into the Country it should spread nicely.
Antibiotics have no effect on the flu. It's a virus and antibiotics only work on bacteria. While this year may be bad by the next flu season the current strain will be included in the flu vaccine cocktail and the pandemic will be no more.

• Banned
Antibiotics have no effect on the flu. It's a virus and antibiotics only work on bacteria. While this year may be bad by the next flu season the current strain will be included in the flu vaccine cocktail and the pandemic will be no more.

the problem with the so called Flu vaccines they give you a vaccines for a flu they don't even know is going to hit. They can't plan which bug will hit.

the problem with the so called Flu vaccines they give you a vaccines for a flu they don't even know is going to hit. They can't plan which bug will hit.
That's why the vaccine is a cocktail of multiple strains. Most years it works out perfectly fine. This year is an aberration, not a sign of things to come.

That's why the vaccine is a cocktail of multiple strains. Most years it works out perfectly fine. This year is an aberration, not a sign of things to come.

Bingo! But the op loves to attack science as that goes against his Amish life style.

As to the OP anybody who thinks bird flu is anywhere near as deadly as either of the bubonic plagues, Cholera, small pox, or the 1493-1943 Syphilis pandemic doesn't know much history.

Leading scientists in the field of deadly flu epidemics are worried about what could be the granddaddy of them all, and say it could be right around the corner. They’re talking about the bird flu, also known as H7N9. Experts say it could be as bad as, or even more severe, than the worst global pandemic in recorded history. That was the Spanish flu outbreak of 1918, which killed an estimated 40 million people. That flu also originated in birds.

So much for antibiotics

Don't know the difference between bacteria and viruses?
That's a shocker.

I don't even need to look. I already know this fake story came from Mindwars favorite doomsday website... EndTimesHeadlines.

Are you people actually commenting on this as if it's a real story? Apparently you've all been Mindwarred. :laugh:

Last edited:

So much for antibiotics

That's a shocker.
:fu:

So much for antibiotics

That's a shocker.

That's what happens when some are beyond what you are capable of comprehending. If you knew what was behind it all................well you wouldn't be part of that Governmental sucker.

upload_2017-4-11_22-19-48.png

moz-extension://9d6199ae-c53d-4e48-91ef-6055081fdaac/edit.html

i think i have it....it's some biological warfare cretin from hell....:eek: been running 102 fever for nearly a week now....it's a choking, collapsed lung kind of thing....just awful awful awful!

AND I HAD this year's flu shot, this sucker was not in it....

i think i have it....it's some biological warfare cretin from hell....:eek: been running 102 fever for nearly a week now....it's a choking, collapsed lung kind of thing....just awful awful awful!

A flu with a fever that lasts a week sounds like Type A Influenza. People die from that shit, so you might want to see a doctor.

I had Swine Flu which lasted over a week. I literally thought i was dying. I could barely speak or even think. Eight people died that month in Washington State from the strain i had. It was easily the sickest ive ever been. The second worst sickness i had was when i was a kid and had a temp of 105. That was a fucking walk in the park compared to Type A influenza.

I don't even need to look. I already know this fake story came from Mindwars favorite doomsday website... EndTimesHeadlines.

Are you people actually commenting on this as if it's a real story? Apparently you've all been Mindwarred. :laugh:
MindWars is in classic form today, I think we've got doomsday coming from both Syria and the Flu.

Ebola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Remember all the dingleberries screaming about that one?

I am stocking up on Nyquil as we speak..

Get yourself to the Doc. We can't afford to loose The Warrior Princess of Maine.

84f44c684abc57a708db3ae7df4b0a73.jpg

Forum List

Back