Death of Black man pinned to ground by Milwaukee hotel security draws George Floyd comparisons

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

hmm. this dude was fighting the cops. i do not see them banging his head down . that's a lie. he caused a disturbance in a hotel. . there is claim he went into the ladies room. still waiting for full autopsy. they got preliminary finding of homicide but it doesn't mean the cops killed him. cops on leave again. must be more to the story .

Only comparrison I see is it's another nword causing problems and fighting when someone with authority shows up.

If you don't want to get into bar fights guess what? Don't go to bars.

Same things with criminals. If you don't want to get hurt or die while being restrained then don't do things that lead to you being restrained.

Only comparrison I see is it's another nword causing problems and fighting when someone with authority shows up.

Same things with criminals. If you don't want to get hurt or die while being restrained then don't do things that lead to you being restrained.
now the story he was trying to lock a woman in the bathroom. sound like a fight with a girl.

hmm. this dude was fighting the cops. i do not see them banging his head down . that's a lie. he caused a disturbance in a hotel. . there is claim he went into the ladies room. still waiting for full autopsy. they got preliminary finding of homicide but it doesn't mean the cops killed him. cops on leave again. must be more to the story .

OK, the guy caused a disturbance, I get that. Too many black people seem to have a real issue with authority and bring this crap on themselves. That said, the four security people needed to control this guy and RESTRAIN him effectively, did it really take four of them on top of the guy for however long just to control the guy?

OK, the guy caused a disturbance, I get that. Too many black people seem to have a real issue with authority and bring this crap on themselves. That said, the four security people needed to control this guy and RESTRAIN him effectively, did it really take four of them on top of the guy for however long just to control the guy?
Yeah I get that but, an x-cop friend of mine said a hopped up x-large perp could require 5 cops to subdue 'him.' That being said, they were only beat cops in SF. Not exactly the 'elite' of law enforcement.

Yeah I get that but, an x-cop friend of mine said a hopped up x-large perp could require 5 cops to subdue 'him.' That being said, they were only beat cops in SF. Not exactly the 'elite' of law enforcement.

Agreed, just that even beat cops must be able to restrain even a hopped up big guy in some effective way that doesn't result in suffocating him to death. It isn't the METHOD as much as the DURATION.

Once you get the guy down, you must cuff him, stun him, whatever, in a way that gives you control yet allows the guy to breathe.

Unfortunately, a lot of black people are so easily incensed at all forms of authority, they CREATE these situations by fighting and just keep fighting no matter what. The more they fight, the more the police lean on them to gain control until someone loses, almost always the restrainee.

he looks like a big guy

Agreed, just that even beat cops must be able to restrain even a hopped up big guy in some effective way that doesn't result in suffocating him to death. It isn't the METHOD as much as the DURATION.

Once you get the guy down, you must cuff him, stun him, whatever, in a way that gives you control yet allows the guy to breathe.

Unfortunately, a lot of black people are so easily incensed at all forms of authority, they CREATE these situations by fighting and just keep fighting no matter what. The more they fight, the more the police lean on them to gain control until someone loses, almost always the restrainee.
no evidence he was smothered

wow

If dey been smokin dat keejay laced with dat PCP deys can tear a door off Police car. You try fighting dem on cement! Mercy!

he looks like a big guy

You'd be surprised just how fast you can take a big guy down with a pair of nunchakus around the neck. In an instant, you can cut off their air, crush the windpipe, or even break the neck, they act like a nutcracker. People submit real fast. Of course, they are also used to strike and block in various ways.

I second this. If your life means enough to you, you will do whatever it takes to make sure that your life is spared.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Meh... what was he going to do to them, if they let him up? If you assault security guards and live through it, thank them.

Forum List

Back