DeBlasio daring/promoting racial violence on 5th Ave for campaign video..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
he's the omar of mayors... they want a real murder in front of Trump's Home. #Biden2020

fifth avenue shouldn't just belong one party or another. or succumb to the bullying of a violent weather underground like #BLM (Karl Marx trained, not Groucho) anyway i hope coward DeBlasio gets shot first. but i mean that in a nice way...

i thought seattle would be the flashpoint for escaladed warfare, but it looks like DeBlasio...

Americans should buy as many guns as you possibly can...
especially AR 15's need to stay in responsible ads. film at eleven..

oh... yeah Biden needs more dead people to kick off his campaign, tied back to #Trump's comment i could shoot someone on fifth... the #fakeNews will make their audience believe he really did. #JakeTapper101.COM

sales of Black and Yellow Gallons of paint have gone skyrockets.

Last edited:
..I can't believe he hasn't been sued/etc....how can the city promote a group like that---that means any other group should be able to paint their logos
....and denying groups to protests/congregate except for BLM
this is NAZI like--this is UN-AMERICAN ........he needs to be shot for treason/etc

he's the omar of mayors... they want a real murder in front of Trump's Home. #Biden2020

fifth avenue shouldn't just belong one party or another. or succumb to the bullying of a violent weather underground like #BLM (Karl Marx trained, not Groucho) anyway i hope coward DeBlasio gets shot first. but i mean that in a nice way...

i thought seattle would be the flashpoint for escaladed warfare, but it looks like DeBlasio...

oh... yeah Biden needs more dead people to kick off his campaign, tied back to #Trump's comment i could shoot someone on fifth... the #fakeNews will make their audience believe he really did. #JakeTapper101.COM

IDC which way you lean politically, voting for that fool makes you just as big of a fool.

It probably will not happen at trump Tower on 5th Avenue, after all, trump isn't even in town, he's a coward and won't shoot anybody himself, and the Secret Service would trust him with a weapon on their dumbest day. Deblasio, helping paint the sign on the street in front of the building is just show his disdain for the man. That is nothing and something trump will just have to put up with, as most Americans have little or no respect for trump, as he has gone out of his way time and time again to attack anybody who does not agree 100%, like the windbag he is. Not exactly known for winning friends and influencing people, right?

It probably will not happen at trump Tower on 5th Avenue, after all, trump isn't even in town, he's a coward and won't shoot anybody himself, and the Secret Service would trust him with a weapon on their dumbest day. Deblasio, helping paint the sign on the street in front of the building is just show his disdain for the man. That is nothing and something trump will just have to put up with, as most Americans have little or no respect for trump, as he has gone out of his way time and time again to attack anybody who does not agree 100%, like the windbag he is. Not exactly known for winning friends and influencing people, right?
1. most Americans??? prove that
2. as usual, blacks are concentrating on cops and not the real problems:black crime rates and low grad rates = blacks continue their self destructive cycle--they keep MURDERING each other--DUH
3. that is nazism and un-American to promote a single group over others--a US government promoting a single group--saying BLM can congregate/protests but no one else....YOU are un-American and a racist

I'm thinking he already knows he has one foot out the door
so do as much damage while he still can

more proof you are a leftwing traitor ! and the reason why no one believes you are a republican !

2. as usual, blacks are concentrating on cops and not the real problems:black crime rates and low grad rates = blacks continue their self destructive cycle--they keep MURDERING each other--DUH
3. that is nazism and un-American to promote a single group over others--a US government promoting a single group--saying BLM can congregate/protests but no one else....YOU are un-American and a racist
1. You do not rate trying to prove anything to. Do your own research Start with the first10 or 15 polls our there.
2. Story wasn't about blacks. FOCUS. It was about Deblasio and painting BLM sign on 5th Ave in front of trump tower, an insult and irritant to trump.
3. Deblasio is not the US Government. Hell trump just perverts government for his own benefit. Probably why he is so low in the polls and people lack respect for the lying, cheating, divisive ways of the Impeached jerk you elected.
Compared to you, ranking white racist of the board only equaled by your brother from another mother IM2, I'm jack armstrong the all American boy, twice honorably discharged and retired servant, and soldier of the people of the United state, friend to all men of good cheer, no matter their color, creed or religion. Get back in your hole or go find a Klan meeting (it's Friday night, I'm certain there is one near you) where you can be among friends.

who gives a shit that trump was "insulted"? He's just a bigoted loudmouth who deserves what he gets.

1. You do not rate trying to prove anything to. Do your own research Start with the first10 or 15 polls our there.
2. Story wasn't about blacks. FOCUS. It was about Deblasio and painting BLM sign on 5th Ave in front of trump tower, an insult and irritant to trump.
3. Deblasio is not the US Government. Hell trump just perverts government for his own benefit. Probably why he is so low in the polls and people lack respect for the lying, cheating, divisive ways of the Impeached jerk you elected.
Compared to you, ranking white racist of the board only equaled by your brother from another mother IM2, I'm jack armstrong the all American boy, twice honorably discharged and retired servant, and soldier of the people of the United state, friend to all men of good cheer, no matter their color, creed or religion. Get back in your hole or go find a Klan meeting (it's Friday night, I'm certain there is one near you) where you can be among friends.
2. BLM stands for BLACK--so it IS about blacks --DUH
3. Deblasio is not the mayor????!!!!!?
you people make no sense whatsoever in anything

Forum List

Back