Dem civil war: Pro-Hamas Google employees occupy CEO's office demanding the company sever ties with Israel

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Jew-hate is going to cost Google a LOT of money.

This is great news!

Google employees are actively occupying the California office of Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian and refusing to leave until the company stops doing business with Israel, video live-streamed by the employees shows.

In a Twitch livestream titled “notech4apartheid,” Google employees can be seen donning keffiyehs and sitting on the floor in his office. On the 10th floor in the New York City Google office, where a simultaneous anti-Israel rally took place, employees carried anti-Israel signs, and shouted chants asking Kurian, “How many kids did you kill today?”

The protests were announced in internal emails to employees that shared a list of demands, including that Google drop its $1.2 billion contract with Israel for Project Nimbus, a cloud-computing project of the Israeli government, and the Israeli Defense Forces that contracts Google and Amazon for various services.

You don’t honestly think that Google will give in to the Jew-haters and severe ties with Israel, do you?

Google had the 9 workers arrested for trespassing. They put out this statement:

“Physically impeding other employees’ work and preventing them from accessing our facilities is a clear violation of our policies, and we will investigate and take action. These employees were put on administrative leave and their access to our systems was cut. After refusing multiple requests to leave the premises, law enforcement was engaged to remove them to ensure office safety.”

Google had the 9 workers arrested for trespassing. They put out this statement:

“Physically impeding other employees’ work and preventing them from accessing our facilities is a clear violation of our policies, and we will investigate and take action. These employees were put on administrative leave and their access to our systems was cut. After refusing multiple requests to leave the premises, law enforcement was engaged to remove them to ensure office safety.”
I hope they were out on administrative leave WITHOUT pay.

lol the sociopaths are eating themselves now, having let these deviant psychos run loose while cheering them on for years.

Can't wait to see the Democrats have to call off their Convention because of idiocy like this. lol hilarious stuff. If they don't call it off it will look like a CCP rally surrounded by battalions of armored soldiers and tanks. lol

I hope they were out on administrative leave WITHOUT pay.

That makes common sense (their immediate firing would be most appropriate), but in today's crazy world common sense can be troublesome.

I suppose (just my guess) at this time the company in dealing with these malcontents by operating on the "cover-your-ass" basis to avoid any possible legal action by these idiots. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is the usual modus operandi for big corporations. I'd hate to see these people gain by bringing lawsuit with simple hope Google would settle instead of the expense of going to trial.

Last edited:
I miss when the only people that protested in America only protested something about America itself.

We have let too many foreigners into the country that only care about their country they came from, and let too many Americans become so lazy and dumbed down by social media they protest for other countries with no actual insight or knowledge yet don't care about their own country they live in.

Our society has become radicalized.

If Google had any sense or balls they would fire every one of the people involved. The work place is no place for political or social agenda nonsense.

lol the sociopaths are eating themselves now, having let these deviant psychos run loose while cheering them on for years.

Can't wait to see the Democrats have to call off their Convention because of idiocy like this. lol hilarious stuff. If they don't call it off it will look like a CCP rally surrounded by battalions of armored soldiers and tanks. lol

These situations can only end well for conservatives.

The DemoKKKrats have a very, very serious neo-Nazi problem in their ranks, and at this time, they aren't doing anything about it.

I agree that their convention is going to be problematic, as the old-school, KKK wing of the party clashes with the upstart Hamas wing. There will be violence, and no way to blame it on Trump (although they'll try :laugh: ).

Glorious!

Jew-hate is going to cost Google a LOT of money.

This is great news!

Google employees are actively occupying the California office of Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian and refusing to leave until the company stops doing business with Israel, video live-streamed by the employees shows.

In a Twitch livestream titled “notech4apartheid,” Google employees can be seen donning keffiyehs and sitting on the floor in his office. On the 10th floor in the New York City Google office, where a simultaneous anti-Israel rally took place, employees carried anti-Israel signs, and shouted chants asking Kurian, “How many kids did you kill today?”

The protests were announced in internal emails to employees that shared a list of demands, including that Google drop its $1.2 billion contract with Israel for Project Nimbus, a cloud-computing project of the Israeli government, and the Israeli Defense Forces that contracts Google and Amazon for various services.

Their demands dont seem to be the extinction of Jews but instead protest over Israeli killing of civilians. What am I missing? Are they chanting or holding up anti-semetic signs? Anti-Israel isn’t bad… anti-semitism is. Regardless this seems ineffective at doing anything and more of a waste of resources. They should go to their congressman’s office.

Their demands dont seem to be the extinction of Jews but instead protest over Israeli killing of civilians. What am I missing? Are they chanting or holding up anti-semetic signs? Anti-Israel isn’t bad… anti-semitism is. Regardless this seems ineffective at doing anything and more of a waste of resources. They should go to their congressman’s office.

It's California, so their congressmen are also Jew-haters.

Too bad the liberals are too stupid to connect the dots. This is just the beginning of things to come in this country.
The question then becomes whether the Zionists can maintain the world's pity when their genocidal actions have turned the world against them now?

And now their actions are threatening to lead to nuclear world war!

This disagreement between the Zionist regime may resolve itself calmly and quietly. It may be that it's all dependent on the perceptions on America's strength compared to Russia's abilities?

Ask me for a further explanation.

The question then becomes whether the Zionists can maintain the world's pity when their genocidal actions have turned the world against them now?

And now their actions are threatening to lead to nuclear world war!

This disagreement between the Zionist regime may resolve itself calmly and quietly. It may be that it's all dependent on the perceptions on America's strength compared to Russia's abilities?

Ask me for a further explanation.

Fuck off, Jew-hater.

Forum List

Back