Dem civil war: Sandy "Garbage Girl" Cortez lays into Mayor Eric Adams as NYPD bust Hamas heads

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This is glorious!

Best outcome: Columbia University burns to the ground, Sandy resigns and finally joins the Hamas Women's Auxiliary, and Eric Adams endorses Trump for president. :laugh:

Notice how Garbage Girl refers to the Hamas supporters as "kids", even though booking data shows most of them are in their mid-20s. The lies never stop with these terrorists.

This is glorious!

Best outcome: Columbia University burns to the ground, Sandy resigns and finally joins the Hamas Women's Auxiliary, and Eric Adams endorses Trump for president. :laugh:

Notice how Garbage Girl refers to the Hamas supporters as "kids", even though booking data shows most of them are in their mid-20s. The lies never stop with these terrorists.

Curious to see how many were actually current students at Columbia.

Also remember Adams is a DINO, he was a NY republican but ran as a dem in their primary because everyone else was cray cray.

Curious to see how many were actually current students at Columbia.

Also remember Adams is a DINO, he was a NY republican but ran as a dem in their primary because everyone else was cray cray.

The cops can sort the sheep from the goats, but either way, they all need to be arrested, charged, and prosecuted, preferably under US anti-terror laws. The students can be expelled on top of that.

Dumber-than-fuck, soulless zombies cannibalizing each other.... but for the right price, they can fix the weather..... they promise! :laughing0301:

dollar store obama having trouble.jpg

First of all they are college students, not kids as in if they were in the 7th grade.

And if they get hurt it's their own fault for being involved in something where the police were called. If they don't comply that's their choice. If they didn't want to get hurt then they should have kept their mouth shut and gone to class. College isn't a battleground for foriegn interests.

I have no pity or remorse for those protestors. Everything that happens to them after they decided to engage is of their own making.

The cops can sort the sheep from the goats, but either way, they all need to be arrested, charged, and prosecuted, preferably under US anti-terror laws. The students can be expelled on top of that.

Just don't over-prosecute them like they are doing to the J6 people. If you trespassed, book for trespass, if you resisted arrest, book for resisting arrest.

These kids have a legal right to vote. While I disagree with that Constitutional Amendment, it is still valid.

Cancel any scholarships and grants to participants, expel and deport the non-citizens, incarcerate the non-students. It never occurs to Leftists to enforce the law. I wonder why that is.

Just don't over-prosecute them like they are doing to the J6 people. If you trespassed, book for trespass, if you resisted arrest, book for resisting arrest.

They may be giving financial and material support to a designated terrorist organization. That needs to be investigated.

They may be giving financial and material support to a designated terrorist organization. That needs to be investigated.

"Material support" is a cop out. Don't prosecute the speech, that plays into their martyr complex. Prosecute the actions that are violations of the law, and only those.

"Material support" is a cop out. Don't prosecute the speech, that plays into their martyr complex. Prosecute the actions that are violations of the law, and only those.

I'm not talking about the speech. These "protests" are being managed by organizations with known ties to terrorist groups (such as Hamas and the Islamic Republic or Iran). If the "protesters" are providing financial or material assistance in return, it needs to be investigated.

I'm not talking about the speech. These "protests" are being managed by organizations with known ties to terrorist groups (such as Hamas and the Islamic Republic or Iran). If the "protesters" are providing financial or material assistance in return, it needs to be investigated.

Investigated sure. But some accusations of "material support" include just showing up at a protest voicing support of Hamas.

And not matter how vile that is, it's free speech. I wouldn't give them the open to claim we are trying to stifle their speech.

What we want ended are their trespassing, harassment of other people, vandalism, and denial of public spaces to others.

Now if they start sending money to Hamas, that breaks the rules.

Investigated sure. But some accusations of "material support" include just showing up at a protest voicing support of Hamas.

And not matter how vile that is, it's free speech. I wouldn't give them the open to claim we are trying to stifle their speech.

What we want ended are their trespassing, harassment of other people, vandalism, and denial of public spaces to others.

Now if they start sending money to Hamas, that breaks the rules.

I'm not saying showing up to the protest is material support. It isn't. But do you really believe no one has thought of passing the hat among these rich American college kids to benefit Hamas? "Donations" to organizations with known ties to terror groups via online money apps are very likely taking place. That's a violation of US anti-terror laws. I hope it's being looked at.

I'm not saying showing up to the protest is material support. It isn't. But do you really believe no one has thought of passing the hat among these rich American college kids to benefit Hamas? "Donations" to organizations with known ties to terror groups via online money apps are very likely taking place. That's a violation of US anti-terror laws. I hope it's being looked at.

Same here. Thanks for the clarification.

While AOC is far worse than Adams I would not classify him as a gold standard Mayor. It’s like trying to choose between Moe and Curly of the Three Stooges to run things for you.

Forum List

Back