Dem Communications Director Pulls Knife on Women for Trump

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oct062020
If its support for Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters hasnā€™t convinced you that the Democratic Party is the party of maniacs, maybe this will. Clayton John Callahan, communications director for the Democrat Party of Washington County, Oregon, was arrested Sunday for pulling a knife on lady patriots at an Oregon Women for Trump event.

Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson lets us get to know Clayton Callahan in the video below. Callahan does seem fond of his knife:

Imagine an angry army of Clayton Callahans securing control of the federal government.
On a tip from ABC of the ANC.

With the bureaucracies at local ,state, and federal level ya dont have to imagine to hard .....derp

Another fuckin mutant misfit twat
Democrats need to be hung ......im just sayin
They're violent subhuman animals ....they'll have plenty of people volunteering to run the re-education camps ....ya know its true :p
Murderous violent progressive freaks
Disgusting left wing animals and pigs ....

Oct062020
If its support for Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters hasnā€™t convinced you that the Democratic Party is the party of maniacs, maybe this will. Clayton John Callahan, communications director for the Democrat Party of Washington County, Oregon, was arrested Sunday for pulling a knife on lady patriots at an Oregon Women for Trump event.

Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson lets us get to know Clayton Callahan in the video below. Callahan does seem fond of his knife:

Imagine an angry army of Clayton Callahans securing control of the federal government.

With the bureaucracies at local ,state, and federal level ya dont have to imagine to hard .....derp

They're violent subhuman animals ....they'll have plenty of people volunteering to run the re-education camps ....ya know its true :p

The time is short and counting down ever faster until psychopathic political cultists like the knife wielding man in your video receive the command to butcher anyone who does not worship the same ideology. This behavior is historically well know, which makes it all the more disturbing. We saw this behavior during the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution; during Pol Pot's rise to genocidal fame and during the public exposure of Jimmy Jones' cult and the Manson family antics. These people's minds and souls no longer exist on the same plane as your or I. They've been psychologically conditioned to hate very specific sounds, names, images and types of people . . . and they will kill on command. They will kill on command because they no-shit believe Trump and white people at large are as bad, if not worse, than Hitler himself so by murdering people like us, they're actually doing good deeds. Fuck 2020, my manā€”I've had about enough of it.

Now . . . back to John Wayne as McQ!

Oct062020

The time is short and counting down ever faster until psychopathic political cultists like the knife wielding man in your video receive the command to butcher anyone who does not worship the same ideology. This behavior is historically well know, which makes it all the more disturbing. We saw this behavior during the French Revolution, the Bolshevik Revolution; during Pol Pot's rise to genocidal fame and during the public exposure of Jimmy Jones' cult and the Manson family antics. These people's minds and souls no longer exist on the same plane as your or I. They've been psychologically conditioned to hate very specific sounds, names, images and types of people . . . and they will kill on command. They will kill on command because they no-shit believe Trump and white people at large are as bad, if not worse, than Hitler himself so by murdering people like us, they're actually doing good deeds. Fuck 2020, my manā€”I've had about enough of it.

History never repeats but it often rhymes...indeed
Thier seems to be no avoiding the inevitable

Its coming

I suggest we dont lose

Oct062020

Yup, and just think how they will be acting on election night and the days after. Lots of these people will need to be put down.

Oct062020

The Democratic Party is a violent cult

Oct062020

Its coming

I suggest we dont lose

They are to stupid to realize they will lose also if that happens.

Oct062020

Its coming

I suggest we dont lose

They are to stupid to realize they will lose also if that happens.

How can they lose when no one will fight back? And if by chance someone fights back they end up in prison.

Last edited:
When push comes to shove the good Callahan, Dirty Harry, will come to the aid of the upstanding Republicans to vanquish the liberal assholes and make America safe again.

Forum List

Back