Dem Sen Patty Murray questions why Biden has proposed a budget delaying cleanup of high-level radioactive waste spilled into the ground in WA State

(I am impressed by the number of threads you have started on this board in the last 10 hours. Just sayi'...)
And it isn't even like these threads will ever have a practical purpose. If basquebromance starts twenty threads a day, he/she/it will have a warm feeling of thinking he/she/it knows more than those around him/her/it.

In the same amount of time, I could can enough food to feed a family for a week. And my next door neighbor's kids would be well fed and basquebromance would have that nice warm, smug feeling of an empty stomach.

I worked at the Hanford facility for seven years. I was one of the senior managers for the cleanup effort.

Hanford is a welfare project.

A proposal was made to the DOE made by a team of several companies back in the early 1990s to clean up the site in five years. It would have required the use of non union personnel and non political interference. A very good technical cleanup of the site that would have been fast and very cost effective. The site would have been left in a Greenfield condition that would have been safe.

However, Democrat shitheads like Patty Murray opposed the project because the unions wanted the government payroll gravy train to continue. Now 20 years later the government is still pouring in billions a year and cleanup has not been made.

Patty Murray doesn't give a shit about the workers or the cleanup of the site. She only cares about the support she gets from the filthy Hanford unions to keep the money flowing.

Forum List

Back