demasiado hispanohablante

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Quite a few of my students at night school are very much beginner level English speakers. I reckon that's why they were assigned to me. As a result, I end up needing to do a lot more translation than with my day school students, who are the highest level English speakers in our ESL department. By the time I get home late at night, my brain is often pretty damn confused.

Quite a few of my students at night school are very much beginner level English speakers. I reckon that's why they were assigned to me. As a result, I end up needing to do a lot more translation than with my day school students, who are the highest level English speakers in our ESL department. By the time I get home late at night, my brain is often pretty damn confused.
Mexico: Mierda, Mordida, y Matanzas

. By the time I get home late at night, my brain is often pretty damn confused.
So why are you telling us about your work trivia ?
This is yet another variation of Queezy , ShockingGhanian and Mortuary who spend their lives talking about head aches , back pains and general depression .

What about my Ovarian Cancer recovery programme which will never work ? Or the number of morbidly obese people clogging my neighbourhood-- the real Space Invaders ?

Mae eso es un dolor en el culo. Perrrrrro. Poco a poco. Para las ninos otro idiomas son facil. Bro, Just look at them and say "Pura Vida mae". They'll immediately laugh, chill and be your bro.
Soy medio Tico, gracias a Dios.

Forum List

Back