Democrat governor urges Biden to consider dropping out of 2024 race

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But being in power is more important to Joe Biden and his wife, than the country, or anything else! 52 years! F-I-F-T-Y T-W-O fucking years, is simply not enough for these people!!!

Gov. Maura Healey (D-MA), a close ally to Joe Biden, called on the president to “carefully evaluate” his political future Friday amid growing calls within the party for him to drop out of the election.

“The best way forward right now is a decision for the president to make,” Healey said in a statement. “Over the coming days, I urge him to listen to the American people and carefully evaluate whether he remains our best hope to defeat Donald Trump. Whatever president Biden decides, I am committed to doing everything in my power to defeat Donald Trump.”

But being in power is more important to Joe Biden and his wife, than the country, or anything else! 52 years! F-I-F-T-Y T-W-O fucking years, is simply not enough for these people!!!

What are Bidens policies?

That should decide 2024.

Biden is a life-long grifter. What else could he do to support his crime family syndicate?

That should decide 2024.
Continuation of the debacle to date. He's not finished yet.

There are more millions of people who want to come and improve their lives at the expense of American taxpayers.

The only "policy" he mentions is "Trump is bad. Elect me to keep him out of office."

1. Sleep until 9AM.
  2. Move bowels until 10:30.
  3. 10:30 to 11AM, eat breakfast.
  4. 11AM to 1PM, his team bathes and dresses him for the public.
  5. 1 to 1:30PM, give pre-written speech on South Lawn to political doners.
  6. 1:30 - 3PM, fly around DC on Airforce One.
  7. 3 to 4PM, have dinner with buddies at swank restaurant serving $150 appetizers.
  8. 4PM on, retire to White House, move bowels, and have Jill sign papers forging his signature.

1. Sleep until 9AM.
  2. Move bowels until 10:30.
  3. 10:30 to 11AM, eat breakfast.
  4. 11AM to 1PM, his team bathes and dresses him for the public.
  5. 1 to 1:30PM, give pre-written speech on South Lawn to political doners.
  6. 1:30 - 3PM, fly around DC on Airforce One.
  7. 3 to 4PM, have dinner with buddies at swank restaurant serving $150 appetizers.
  8. 4PM on, retire to White House, move bowels, and have Jill sign papers forging his signature.

President Biden also spends time viewing episodes of Gomer Pyle USMC, so he can see how his policy of opening up the military to LGBTQ+ Marines is working out.

Forum List

Back