Democrat policies release another killer. This one killed 4 days after being released

It says he was released from Federal Prison. Trump runs those.
Do you think Trump stamped his release papers?

He was released on Trumpā€™s watch.

I look forward to your latest round of rationalizations and excuse making for the blob.
I don't offer excuses or explanations-I am not a Trump supporter-I just ask those who hate him questions they don't want to answer-so, you say his "watch" means everything that happens, like when Obama was president while Russia hacked our servers?

I look forward to your latest round of rationalizations and excuse making for the blob.
I don't offer excuses or explanations-I am not a Trump supporter-I just ask those who hate him questions they don't want to answer-so, you say his "watch" means everything that happens, like when Obama was president while Russia hacked our servers?

Federal prisons are under the president.
DNC and Podestaā€™s servers are not.

For the third time liar, they are ran by the bureau of prisons and controlled by laws and policies put in place by criminal loving democrat filth such as you.

Need to catch em' young and stop them or turn them. Dems infect the schools enabling the explosion of the criminals. The inmates rule the asylum in the Dem worlds. Dems infect the Courts letting these criminals (10 page rap sheets) roam free.

If they were "straightened out) earlier perhaps a few could be salvaged.

Is it the man at the top or not? No excuses or explanations.

Thank libstains! You are truly the party of crime and evil and all things that plague us here in this country!

Dalquavis Ward was released from federal prison four days prior to Hetland shooting

By: Kaitlyn Herzog

Dalquavis Ward, the suspect in the death of Racine Police Officer John Hetland, was released from federal prison June 13, four days prior to the shooting in a Racine bar, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Ward was arrested Thursday in Milwaukee involving the June 17 shooting death the off-duty police officer. Hetland stepped in to stop an armed robbery of a Racine bar when he was killed.

Wardā€™s arrest came one day after Hetland's funeral.

Ward was taken into custody on 29th and Wells in Milwaukee with Hetland's own handcuffs, according to the Racine County Police Department.

Hetland suspect released from prison 4 days before shooting
Why was he released?

Thank libstains! You are truly the party of crime and evil and all things that plague us here in this country!

Dalquavis Ward was released from federal prison four days prior to Hetland shooting

Dalquavis Ward, the suspect in the death of Racine Police Officer John Hetland, was released from federal prison June 13, four days prior to the shooting in a Racine bar, according to the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Ward was arrested Thursday in Milwaukee involving the June 17 shooting death the off-duty police officer. Hetland stepped in to stop an armed robbery of a Racine bar when he was killed.

Ward was taken into custody on 29th and Wells in Milwaukee with Hetland's own handcuffs, according to the Racine County Police Department.

Why was he released?
IIRC the story was that even though he was a trouble maker in prison the parole board (comprised of feel good libstains) felt he met all the "requirements" for release.

Why was he released?
IIRC the story was that even though he was a trouble maker in prison the parole board (comprised of feel good libstains) felt he met all the "requirements" for release.

So, the laws allowed his release? And how do you know the political leaning of the people on the federal parole board?

Omg one example.
How about the 3 yr old who killed his sister?
Learned the. Def of liberal yet?
No Latin in college?
No college?

Omg one example.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Liar, there are a never ending list of examples.

Omg one example.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Liar, there are a never ending list of examples.
Kids you mean?

Why was he released?

So, the laws allowed his release? And how do you know the political leaning of the people on the federal parole board?
They have to be on board with the party. Seen it where I worked. They're all libstains if they want the good jobs. Same for my friend who rose up high in the National Weather Service. As libstained as you can get. He told me if he wasn't "on board" he would have never been in management. Oh, and I don't give two shits if you believe it or not.

Why was he released?

They have to be on board with the party. Seen it where I worked. They're all libstains if they want the good jobs. Same for my friend who rose up high in the National Weather Service. As libstained as you can get. He told me if he wasn't "on board" he would have never been in management. Oh, and I don't give two shits if you believe it or not.
Ah, so we're just supoosup to take your word for it then?

In spite of your posting history?

I don't think so.

Today's Democrats are so consumed with American-self-hatred, there is not one question in my mind that they sadistically, sexually get off on third-world animals murdering their fellow Americans. I can personally give you a mountain of observable evidence of that if you wish....like Pope Frannie-the-Foot-Fetishist's reaction to the 2016 Brussels massacre was getting on all fours and sucking muslim men's feet the very next day.

Forum List

Back