Democratic Debate: December 19, 2015

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
r-CANDIDATES-huge.jpg

Will air on ABC at 8pm ET (7pm CT, 5pm PT)

Democratic Drama As Curtain Rises On New Hampshire Debate

Democratic National Committee Restores Bernie Sanders' Access To Voter Data

Martin O’Malley and Bernie Sanders Bristle at Holding Debates on Weekends

connie_eatingpopcorn.gif

Weekend.png

I like Bernie Sanders - but he's just too far left to win the General Election. That's why I support Hillary.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the last one. I'd like to see this one too. Martin O'Malley isn't afraid to take on the NRA. That impressed me.

Substantive debate without mud slinging. No wonder you don't like it.

Substantive debate without mud slinging. No wonder you don't like it.

There is nothing any of the three can say that is going to sway me to the left, all I need to do is look back at the last seven years. What a disaster

We need to tax the rich more. We need to tax corporations more. We need to block companies and corporations from moving offshore and force them to stay in America and pay whatever taxes we demand. We need to have other people pay for your college education and your health insurance. You are a victim and incapable of providing for yourself. Those who pay the taxes in this country owe you a living. We need to determine who the leaders of the countries in the Middle East are and need to overthrow those we wish to replace. No American should be able to own a gun. Guns are to be reserved for those Secret Service agents who are assigned to protect your leaders. We need to open our borders and allow those who would vote Democrat in and grant them citizenship so they have a fast tract to vote. We need to pay for illegal aleins' and refugees' health insurance, provide them food stamps and assistance, and a college education paid for by the stupid hard-working taxpayers.

That will be the talking points put forward by the candidates yet again. Same ones as before.

We need to tax the rich more. We need to tax corporations more. We need to block companies and corporations from moving offshore and force them to stay in America and pay whatever taxes we demand. We need to have other people pay for your college education and your health insurance. You are a victim and incapable of providing for yourself. Those who pay the taxes in this country owe you a living. We need to determine who the leaders of the countries in the Middle East are and need to overthrow those we wish to replace. No American should be able to own a gun. Guns are to be reserved for those Secret Service agents who are assigned to protect your leaders. We need to open our borders and allow those who would vote Democrat in and grant them citizenship so they have a fast tract to vote. We need to pay for illegal aleins' and refugees' health insurance, provide them food stamps and assistance, and a college education paid for by the stupid hard-working taxpayers.

That will be the talking points put forward by the candidates yet again. Same ones as before.

I can't watch Shitlary, that cackle of hers is like chalk on a blackboard

Yes. they say alcoholism will do that to your vocal cords. Oral sex also.

I saw a vid someone had put together of Hillary and her drinking problem, the woman has a problem

That's what happened to my vocal cords... :eek:

I hope Bernie comes out swinging tonight. Then settles down to domestic policies that people need. Next he should distinguish himself and his policies from $hillary's. Then finish up with a powerful call to action.

I saw a vid someone had put together of Hillary and her drinking problem, the woman has a problem
Serious idiot^^ lol

I hope Bernie comes out swinging tonight. Then settles down to domestic policies that people need. Next he should distinguish himself and his policies from $hillary's. Then finish up with a powerful call to action.

Careful. As old as they are, they shouldn't get too carried away and raise their blood pressure and heart rates.

Forum List

Back