Democrats claim "climate emergency" is more important than the economy. Who agrees?

Biden sought to keep his faltering climate change agenda alive today, vowing to take matters into his own hands as heatwave records topple in the U.S. and Europe and his climate goals drift further out of reach

It would be nice if for once he would worry about gas prices. I mean for real this time

It would be nice if for once he would worry about gas prices. I mean for real this time
i agree. he can still apologize, say he's wrong, bow at Trump's feet, give him the presidency, and let him handle it

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Biden sought to keep his faltering climate change agenda alive today, vowing to take matters into his own hands as heatwave records topple in the U.S. and Europe and his climate goals drift further out of reach
I saw a news report today saying it was hot in June but it averaged 2 degrees cooler than 2010.

I’ll take the fact of the economy versus the theory of mankind ruining the planet.

Oh yeah, who can forget the Big Brawl of '38, when Joe and the other coal miners mixed it up with Corn Pop and the Purple Gang. Legendary fisticuffs!

Great times!!!

Remember when Biden was a professional bowler?

Forum List

Back