Democrats Concerned Over Trumps Mental Status.Really?,& Maxine Waters/ Pelosi Are Perfectly Normal?

Trump is just a REAL man who wont take shit from anyone. That is a thing liberals don't understand. They have to see a feminine side in their men, That is all of them till sex time comes then the women go to gutter thugs to get a good romp.

Trump is just a REAL man who wont take shit from anyone. That is a thing liberals don't understand. They have to see a feminine side in their men, That is all of them till sex time comes then the women go to gutter thugs to get a good romp.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and youre a real partisan hack

Pelosi is certifiably bat shit crazy. But then again, so is Trump.

I have seen no evidence of this claim about Pelosi. Conservatives always use the term "bat shit crazy" when describing Pelosi, but that is simply untrue. They are trying to repeat a falsehood a million times until their idiotic minions believe it to be true.

She's crazy as a shithouse rat....

"Real men" don't use Twitter to bully others. "Real men" don't belittle women because of their looks. "Real men" dont lie about every little thing. "Real men" don't worry about what others say about them. What Trump shows by his childish, petty and divisive behaviour is that his is unfit for the office of President and that he's a sore winner.

No matter how many elections he's won, he's still a big fat loser and always will be.

19553901_1093111397487325_845790749350448681_n.jpg

I have seen no evidence of this claim about Pelosi. Conservatives always use the term "bat shit crazy" when describing Pelosi, but that is simply untrue. They are trying to repeat a falsehood a million times until their idiotic minions believe it to be true.

you see,,Nancy Pelosi believes that 500 Million Americans are losing their jobs each month,,,,hmm,,no wonder we are 21 Trillion in debt :laugh2:

i stil would like to know how Shelia Jackson Lee did the math and calculated that our racist fathers wrote up the constipation over 400 years ago

:2up: :clap2: :laugh2: :laugh: And what about Hank Johnson and Congress Dolt Jackson?,,,The rats can't be serious. They are really worried about Trumps Mental Stability, meanwhile we have the likes of Waters and Pelosi who seem to believe that Bush is the current President and Russia is dropping/sending bombs to North Korea?
:itsok: :mm: :poke:

Nancy pelosi is sane and smart.... no matter if you agree with her.

marine waters is extreme... and yet not president.

your orange sociopath its inane.

you're welcome
View attachment 136656

the trump loons are averse to dictionaries, too, apparently.

nutter butter. :cuckoo:

but then again, to be duped by the orange sociopath, you'd have to be a moron

i stil would like to know how Shelia Jackson Lee did the math and calculated that our racist fathers wrote up the constipation over 400 years ago

that would be constitution, moron. if you have a problem with that document, Russia might be a better place for you to spend your time. it suits you better.

you see,,Nancy Pelosi believes that 500 Million Americans are losing their jobs each month,,,,hmm,,no wonder we are 21 Trillion in debt :laugh2:

blah blah blah blah blah. :cuckoo:

that would be constitution, moron. if you have a problem with that document, Russia might be a better place for you to spend your time. it suits you better.

Is that why Sanders spent his honeymoon there?

give it another month, then we will hear Nancy at her next Press Conference bringing up the update of Putin and The Russians invading the U.S.S.R.

"Real men" don't use Twitter to bully others. "Real men" don't belittle women because of their looks. "Real men" dont lie about every little thing. "Real men" don't worry about what others say about them. What Trump shows by his childish, petty and divisive behaviour is that his is unfit for the office of President and that he's a sore winner.

No matter how many elections he's won, he's still a big fat loser and always will be.

Wish I was as much of a loser as Trump. Then I guess what we need is a real man back in the White House according to you:

theirguyourguy.jpg

give it another month, then we will hear Nancy at her next Press Conference bringing up the update of Putin and The Russians invading the U.S.S.R.

Even after the investigation shows Trump had nothing to do with Russia, the liberals will keep repeating the lies ten years from now.

:2up: :clap2: :laugh2: :laugh: And what about Hank Johnson and Congress Dolt Jackson?,,,The rats can't be serious. They are really worried about Trumps Mental Stability, meanwhile we have the likes of Waters and Pelosi who seem to believe that Bush is the current President and Russia is dropping/sending bombs to North Korea?
:itsok: :mm: :poke:

Nancy pelosi is sane and smart.... no matter if you agree with her.

marine waters is extreme... and yet not president.

your orange sociopath its inane.

you're welcome
View attachment 136656

the trump loons are averse to dictionaries, too, apparently.

nutter butter. :cuckoo:

but then again, to be duped by the orange sociopath, you'd have to be a moron
19146172_1363997343653924_477860075750370243_n.jpg

REAL men do not take shit from anyone, and they do not let petty little whiners stop them from what they are determined to do. They also do not sit back and let shit vomiters NO MATTER WHAT SEX get away with attacking them with LIES. Isn't it funny you have a different standard for liberal women than you do for others. You constantly cry for "EQUALITY" but when you shit on someone you expect an UNEQUAL response!!! If you slap me in the face you need to expect EQUAL TREATMENT!! Either you want equality, or NOT!!! Typical liberal I can do it to you, but you cant do that to me!! Proves how screwed up you people are.

Forum List

Back