Democrats Use Biological Attack Against Major American Retailer

Yuck, good warning for everyone to check. Strange how he owns a Pest Control Shop.

Anyone who needs to "check"; is a morbidly obese fucking slob. And a likely Democrat anyway.

Anyone who needs to "check"; is a morbidly obese fucking slob. And a likely Democrat anyway.

I see many people in their scooters , how about Vets without legs or TBI's. I also want to point out, many times an illness comes before being overweight, which then becomes even more of a problem.

Seldom do I see vets in the provided scooters. In fact I never have.

It is a pretty large to stretch to claim this story has anything to do with Democrats or Republicans.

how many people lay on to test mattresses?
People have been found to hide in walmart and sleep in tents of elsewhere instead of the streets.
a young teen lived in a walmart and for months and gave birth there.

Test mattresses are not sold off the floor. a good shower and wash all clothing worn while testing mattress and the problem solved.

I'd worry more about why there are so many homeless people looking for a safe place to sleep.

If the place really does have them, I pray that they are able to get rid of them because I dealt with them once myself and trust me, you do not want them if you have never had them before. How did I get them? Sadly a member of my family brought them into my house. They didn't know that they had them though.

God bless you and them and the people of the store always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back