🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems and GOP find common ground in aftermath of Orlando shooting for first time in years

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Both sides are eagerly weaving a fear mongering story built on half truths and false implications. They are all too eager to distract you from what has happened, by playing to people's emotions. They both hope to win favor by promoting solutions that won't actually accomplish anything, other than get people out to the polls come November. Republicans rattle their sabers over scary Muslims and immigrants. Democrats shake their flowers over automatic assault weapons. Meanwhile, everyone is ignoring the fact that what happened in Orlando was an act of one person who was filled with hate, bigotry, and obsession. He's a product of our increasingly divided nation. He was hellbent on finding some reason, somewhere along the path of his life, to engage in senseless violence because he just wanted to watch the world burn.

But by all means, tell us who you're voting for. Pretend that it matters.

Personally, I'm voting for the party that refuses to excuse murder and mayhem based on race or some archaic religion founded by a pedophile...

In other words, I put our country, and law-abiding citizens first...

So I guess the criminal Jackass Party is out of luck!!!

He's a product of our increasingly divided nation. He was hellbent on finding some reason, somewhere along the path of his life, to engage in senseless violence because he just wanted to watch the world burn.
You are right up there with obama in denial. The divided nation was the problem? Oh, if only the right would just drop dead or become liberals, then we could all get along fabulously!

So we are supposed to simply ignore all the Islamic extremism he was engaged in, the phone call, the visits to SA, the internet activity, etc.? Normal people can't ignore the elephant in the room.

No sale!

Both sides are eagerly weaving a fear mongering story built on half truths and false implications. They are all too eager to distract you from what has happened, by playing to people's emotions. They both hope to win favor by promoting solutions that won't actually accomplish anything, other than get people out to the polls come November. Republicans rattle their sabers over scary Muslims and immigrants. Democrats shake their flowers over automatic assault weapons. Meanwhile, everyone is ignoring the fact that what happened in Orlando was an act of one person who was filled with hate, bigotry, and obsession. He's a product of our increasingly divided nation. He was hellbent on finding some reason, somewhere along the path of his life, to engage in senseless violence because he just wanted to watch the world burn.

But by all means, tell us who you're voting for. Pretend that it matters.

The reality is banning assault style weapons will not stop the lone wolf attack. As I have stated in many threads now those that can not obtain a firearm to do their heinous crime with will go for the homemade bomb instead like Tim McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, or the Boston Bombers did.

Also the elephant in the room on this one is the FBI failure along with Homeland Security and ATF. Had they flagged that insane nutter they might have stopped the horrible event that took so many lives...

• Banned
He's a product of our increasingly divided nation. He was hellbent on finding some reason, somewhere along the path of his life, to engage in senseless violence because he just wanted to watch the world burn.
You are right up there with obama in denial. The divided nation was the problem? Oh, if only the right would just drop dead or become liberals, then we could all get along fabulously!

So we are supposed to simply ignore all the Islamic extremism he was engaged in, the phone call, the visits to SA, the internet activity, etc.? Normal people can't ignore the elephant in the room.

No sale!

Thank you for proving my point.

No sale!

Thank you for proving my point.
I didn't. Your point was bullshit and I said why.

Forum List

Back